Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Search Of Steve Ditko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

In Search Of Steve Ditko TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

In Search Of Steve Ditko Empty
PostSubject: In Search Of Steve Ditko   In Search Of Steve Ditko I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:27 am

Really interesting about credit for these characters, non comic book fans should find this interesting as well considering I watched it before I started reading comics.

Also Bill Finger > Bob Kane
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

In Search Of Steve Ditko R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

In Search Of Steve Ditko Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search Of Steve Ditko   In Search Of Steve Ditko I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:29 am

In Search Of Steve Ditko Tumblr43
Back to top Go down

In Search Of Steve Ditko
Page 1 of 1