Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble   Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble ULTMTS2011027_cov
That's the cover of Ultimate Comics Ultimates 27 , the Ultimates are the Ultimate Universe's version of the avengers, one ultimate will die and it's a guy, gotta be Thor, Cap, Iron Man or Hawkeye, and characters that die in the Ultimate Marvel universe don't come back, R.I.P Peter Parker.

Anyways looks like Reed Richards is gunna kill Iron Man
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble   Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 pm

I don't like the Ultimate universe.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble   Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 pm

At least the dead stay fucking dead, and at least they characters can actually break away from the status quo instead of the same shit over and over again, heck the white house got blown up and the US was ravaged by a civil war and cap became president, that would never happen in the main marvel universe, heck they couldn't even kill peter parker properly in the main marvel u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble   Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh shit Iron Man is in trouble
Page 1 of 1