Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Theyve been hiding most of the gameplay and Daniel Way is writing it = shit game
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm going to agree with Tahm. This looks like complete shit. Now while I don't read Comics, from the scans that all you guys post of Deadpool, the only ones that are funny are ones where he is either fighting someone, or teaming up. Other then that, Deadpool's humor is mostly just annoying. This looks about as funny as Duke Nukem Forever.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Yeah I've heard a lot of people comparing it to Duke Nukem Forever, just by looking at it you can see how unpolished and shitty it looks. And trust me Daniel Way is the worst deadpool writer ever, his humour is unfunny and annoying and he just makes deadpool a total retard with no depth and it's one unfunny joke after the other. The best Deadpool writer is Joe Kelly, he wrote Deadpool as a stone cold killer and sociopath and it was full of wonderful dark humour
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Chobo wrote:
I'm going to agree with Tahm. This looks like complete shit. Now while I don't read Comics, from the scans that all you guys post of Deadpool, the only ones that are funny are ones where he is either fighting someone, or teaming up. Other then that, Deadpool's humor is mostly just annoying. This looks about as funny as Duke Nukem Forever.

It's difficult to find good comic book scans on the internet. Most of the actual funny jokes are in the comic books, so don't judge Deadpool by this game. Because even a fan like myself finds it a bit juvenile as well.

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Deadpo22
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Lame, the preview for Deadpool #7 was funny though
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:18 pm

This?

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Prv15810
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:11 pm

That's the cover, someone sent me a link to the previews and it made me chuckle
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Prv15811

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Prv15812

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Prv15813

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Prv15814

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Prv15815

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer Prv15816
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer   Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadpool - Gameplay Trailer
Page 1 of 1