Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer

Go down 
+4
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
Orc
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

I feel like they lost track of what Assassins Creed is all about.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 pm

It looks better than 2 and 3 to be fair.

It does look like Backstab though.

But that's not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Looks yit
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I feel like they lost track of what Assassins Creed is all about.

This. Times a billion.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm

I think Assassin's Creed will be the next COD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
At least it won't have overpriced Map Packs like COD has. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:17 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

20 hour, open world, adventure games? I'd take publishers trying to emulate Assassin's Creed as opposed to 5 hour long shlock fest. Seeing as I <3 AC III, although I was a bit apprehensive, this so far, looks fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 pm

At least they are making dramatic stylistic improvements per game. I mean the shift from Jerusalem in middle ages, renaissance italy, american civil war to carribean pirating...that's quite a massive shift considering, as Stoney said, they are huge open world games. The entire style of structures you climb are completely different. I mean we went from castles to palaces to trees to ship masts
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:47 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
At least they are making dramatic stylistic improvements per game. I mean the shift from Jerusalem in middle ages, renaissance italy, american civil war to carribean pirating...that's quite a massive shift considering, as Stoney said, they are huge open world games. The entire style of structures you climb are completely different. I mean we went from castles to palaces to trees to ship masts
And now we will pillage towns, and fill the ship with spoils, pirate style.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

You've been calling for an open world pirate game since the XBR days!! Ya must be over the moon to finally see one, AC or not. Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 am

Stoney wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

You've been calling for an open world pirate game since the XBR days!! Ya must be over the moon to finally see one, AC or not. Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer 2505020059

I know man. Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer 2505020059 Especially since that Pirates of the Carribean game that looked like a better than Fable was cancelled. Backstab was the closest thing I got to play, but even then you couldn't commandeer ships.

This should be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 am

Still have yet to play any Assasins Creed games. I shall wait for an Assasincs Creed collection that includes the main 3 of the series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Teckno wrote:
Still have yet to play any Assasins Creed games. I shall wait for an Assasincs Creed collection that includes the main 3 of the series.

Seriously? Where have you been all this time?

Just play 1 for now. The best one :3
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 am

Teckno wrote:

Seriously? Where have you been all this time?

Just play 2 for now. The best one :3
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 am

I see wut u did thar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer   Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed IV - Gameplay Trailer
Page 1 of 1