Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

i need your help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

i need your help TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

i need your help Empty
PostSubject: i need your help   i need your help I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:39 am

how do i change my youtube background on the new layout as well as my avatar?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

i need your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help   i need your help I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

1. Go to your channel.
2. Move your cursor on the avatar and click on the pencil icon(This will redirect you to your Google account page).
3. Move your cursor on the avatar once again, and click the icon that says "Change Profile Photo" and pick the image you want as your avatar.

Last edited by The Enkindler on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

i need your help R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

i need your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help   i need your help I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

lol I haven't gone to my YouTube channel in a very long time. Phuck u, Google!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

i need your help TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

i need your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help   i need your help I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 am

ok i've done that, what about my channel abckground? im on the new youtube layout?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

i need your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help   i need your help I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:51 am

I don't think you can change your entire background, but you can change the top bar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

i need your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your help   i need your help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Art & Popular Culture :: Art, Music, and Literature-
Reply to topicJump to: