Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita

Go down 
+2
Orc
yonny616
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Quote :
Today, IGN can confirm that season one of Telltale’s The Walking Dead will be coming to PlayStation Vita this year.

In an interview with PlayStation’s Director of Product Planning and Platform Software Innovation Don Mesa, it was revealed that Telltale’s critical and commercial smash-hit adventure series would migrate to Sony’s new handheld.

“Having [a studio] like Telltale, a very successful indie developer, coming in to support us sends a strong message,” Mesa told IGN in an extensive interview about all things PlayStation Vita.

In talking about how the Vita could offer unique experiences, Mesa continued speaking about the Vita iteration of the game. "Again, a good example is with The Walking Dead. We think that the emotion and the immersive experiences you're going to get there, wherever you're sitting, if you're in your living room and playing on your Vita or sitting at a café or at the bus stop and playing this, you get that shock or fright. I think that's going to be important. That's what we want to deliver as you're playing."

The release window for The Walking Dead season one on PlayStation Vita has yet to be determined. It’s also unclear if it will be released episodically – as it was on PS3 – or all at once. However, you can rest assured that it’s coming.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/telltales-the-walking-dead-coming-to-playstation-vita?abthid=514c7fec7afca1ca43000006
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:20 pm

v-video g-games?

The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita Starving-Child

dont even care if its left overs. i didnt finish it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Shit Vita's getting its first game Neutral
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 pm

That would actually fit pretty well on a handheld.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
That would actually fit pretty well on a handheld.

Yeah it's so innovative. We've never seen walking dead on a handheld before.
Btw please pay no attention to this completely irrelevant iOS screenshot
The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita Ios-ep10
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 am

^
Why is it when everytime some good news comes to the vita, you always seem to try to diminish it?

And then you praise how awesome the psp was even though it has plenty of inferior ports and versions. Just an observation...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:31 am

Why is it whenever I make myself perfectly clear you must always get the wrong end of the stick and be a little faggot, crying about me using basic facts and checking my sources before commenting?
My comment was not a criticism you twat, it's a correcting response to toxic
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Why is it whenever I make myself perfectly clear you must always get the wrong end of the stick and be a little faggot, crying about me using basic facts and checking my sources before commenting?

Do you often call people faggots and othe insults in real life? If not, then why on here? Everytime someone posts something good about Vita, I rarely hear you say "Oh thats good news! Good for Sony!" or something like that. No, its always "BUT 3DS has more!" or something similiar.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Oh come on Lykos.

"Shit Vita's getting its first game"
"Yeah it's so innovative. We've never seen walking dead on a handheld before."

We all know those are meant to be negative comments about the PSvita.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:17 pm

ArchAngel wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Do you often call people faggots and othe insults in real life? If not, then why on here? Everytime someone posts something good about Vita, I rarely hear you say "Oh thats good news! Good for Sony!" or something like that. No, its always "BUT 3DS has more!" or something similiar.

I call my mates faggots and they do it back, and then I can report them to the police for homophobia.

Never say anything positive? Well it's rare because the PSVita has no games, but still;
http://www.g7gaming.net/t6245-ok-vita-just-got-a-bit-better

and in the 100 games comin to vita thread "Good. That's a start."

Teckno wrote:
Oh come on Lykos.

"Shit Vita's getting its first game"
"Yeah it's so innovative. We've never seen walking dead on a handheld before."

We all know those are meant to be negative comments about the PSvita.

The first was a joke.
The second was because I don't like false claims regardless of the situation. Toxic acted as if the game was innovative because it's on a handheld, but I simply said, well... it was already on a handheld and you didn't call it innovative then.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Never was much of a big fan of the comics.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Toxic acted as if the game was innovative because it's on a handheld, but I simply said, well... it was already on a handheld and you didn't call it innovative then.

When did he ever say the word "innovative"? He simply stated that it'll work. This whole innovative bullshit is all in your head.

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Never say anything positive? Well it's rare because the PSVita has no games, but still;
http://www.g7gaming.net/t6245-ok-vita-just-got-a-bit-better

He said "rarely" not "never." And you're reaching pretty high if you consider any of that "positive." That first post of your was a joke? Well so were those.

The Vita is following the PSP's footsteps, a platform you can't stop jacking off to. You despised the DS despite being a massive seller and having more games over the PSP (same situation the 3DS and Vita are going through) but you have no problem using it to support your anti Vita rants. When I posted that link on Facebook about the Vita outselling the 3DS in Japan, your response was
Quote :
You bring that up as if to make me mad. You know psp outsold ds there many weeks in the past even though it was considered a commercial failure..

So what you're saying is that the Vita is following the PSP's footsteps.. hey! I just said that! Except you only brought it up to debunk my pro Vita comment. You used your most favorite platform as a comparison as to why the Vita is shit. lol

Lykos... I swear you are quite possibly the biggest hypocrite on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Whatever he said, it was still a false assumption and I corrected him in a sarcastic manner, as you should.

Whatever he said, I explained myself.

I have also explained the situation of the two systems countless times. You are giving me the most simplistic, predictable, easily-countered arguments.

Vita is nothing like the PSP. 3DS is more like it, if anything.
Here are a few examples;
PSP had Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts is on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter is on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had loads of RPG's, there are more rpg's on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had Digimon, its answer to Pokemon, now Digimon as well as Pokemon is on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had one analog stick, meaning it got some console ports, but sometimes developers would mix games up a bit (see; Killzone, Army of Two, etc), 3DS has one analog stick like it, Vita has 2.

Furthermore, I wont deny DS had a far superior library in terms of quantity, and arguably "quality", however the variety in gameplay simply wasn't there because DS lacked the right amount of power to run decent 3D/large world game ports.

PSP was in between the power of a normal handheld and the current gen consoles at the time (like ps2), so when the effort was there, console quality games ran well, and otherwise it got some unique, more "handheld-suited" titles. It didn't have just simple games like DS, nor just current-gen ports like Vita. 3DS follows suit with PSP.

Next,
HAHA?
>So what you're saying is that the Vita is following the PSP's footsteps

Lolling so hard. This makes no sense. I'm sorry if you are butthurt and your anger is clouding any sign of logic, but this is not the case at all. You showed me a link showing how VITA outsold 3DS. I'm simply saying that sometimes systems sell better, sometimes they don't, regardless of your favourite. I'm just saying, if sales matter to you, who gives a fuck if it sells better one week or the next? See, I never gave much of a fuck about sales, so it doesn't bother me if Vita outsells 3DS.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 am

So just because 3DS has more RPG's, it's superior to the PSVita? Yeah, okay. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 am

yonny616 wrote:
So just because 3DS has more RPG's, it's superior to the PSVita? Yeah, okay. eye roll

Shit dude you went full retard.

It has more games in general. I am saying it is things like this which make me prefer it over Vita.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:18 am

Lykos Logic
"PSP had RPG's like the 3DS, therefore it following the 3DS footsteps"

Yes, makes perfect sense...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:25 am

ArchAngel wrote:
Lykos Logic

Didn't say nor imply that. Jeez man you are a proper fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
ArchAngel wrote:
Lykos Logic

Didn't say nor imply that. Jeez man you are a proper fucking retard.

Pretty much. Here was your main reasoning. Its pretty much like the logic I described and/or could apply with it.

"Vita is nothing like the PSP. 3DS is more like it, if anything.
Here are a few examples;
PSP had Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts is on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter is on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had loads of RPG's, there are more rpg's on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had Digimon, its answer to Pokemon, now Digimon as well as Pokemon is on 3DS, not Vita.
PSP had one analog stick, meaning it got some console ports, but sometimes developers would mix games up a bit (see; Killzone, Army of Two, etc), 3DS has one analog stick like it, Vita has 2."

Your other reasoning was this...

"PSP was in between the power of a normal handheld and the current gen consoles at the time (like ps2), so when the effort was there, console quality games ran well, and otherwise it got some unique, more "handheld-suited" titles. It didn't have just simple games like DS, nor just current-gen ports like Vita. 3DS follows suit with PSP."

Of course, what I have to say with that is that the Vita is between the power of the current normal handheld and the current gen consoles at the time(PS3). Have you seen Killzone mercenary? Looks pretty much like a PS3 game. Console quality games run well on Vita and has some unique, more "hand-held" suited titles. Funny, the Vita sounds alot like the PSP eye roll

@Mods
I thought flaming and insults were against the rule? Does "proper fucking retard" fit the description of flaming? If so, isnt it only fair it should result in a lowering of the bar or a temp ban? And if i remember Correctly, lykos already created a thread on the video section just recently that was containing flaming directed towards me....

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Lykos, tone it down with the insults.

Everyone get back on topic, last warning before lock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Shit dude you went full retard.

It has more games in general. I am saying it is things like this which make me prefer it over Vita.
DS had more games than PSP, plus, most if not all the games you mentioned for PSP and 3DS are (J)RPG type games. So next time re-read your on post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita   The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Coming to PlayStation Vita
Page 1 of 1