Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time

Go down 
+8
The Enkindler
Orc
Orion
ArchAngel
Hydell
2Sugoi2Die
CernaMLD
NoelX2
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time Empty
PostSubject: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:04 pm

I played Pokemon Silver since I was a young lad (I think I was 4 or 5 when I got it). I always got stuck in Goldenrod City. Why, you may ask?

THIS FUCKING TREE.

Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time Mqdefault

I didn't know how to pass that fucking tree until years later. Granted, my brother (Who owned Pokemon Gold) got me through it, but he never taught me how to get pass that fucking tree.

You?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Couldn't pass a single world in Kingdom Hearts when I first started playing it. :V

When Kingdom Hearts 2 was nearing release (years later...), I finally took a another go at it and completed the game without a single problem. =|
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Some of the bosses in any Final Fantasy game. Failed a third time and rage quit. A few months after decided to pick it up again. Beat boss on first try without any problems.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

Colonel Radec on Killzone 2 Elite mode.

Cabinets, chest of drawers, bins and plastic boxes were destroyed.

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:11 am

Metroid Prime 2: Boost Ball Guardian
Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time Tumblr_lyzwomVyI31r9zabzo1_400

Man the first time I fought this boss as a kid, I was so fusturated. Bassically, its a boss that hits hard and does not hold still. To add, you have to fight it while completely exposed to Dark Aether's atmosphere. If you never played the game, what this does is constantly drain your energy(health). Its also a boss early in game, so you arent equpped with good suits, weaponry or high amount of energy tanks.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:41 am

Never had any difficulties. With games because im the best at them.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:08 am

^ yeah.., on very easy mode :fuckthat:

I got stuck on the boss fight with the gigantic jawless cunt on prince of persia the two thrones (or whatever it's called)

I got stuck for a while in HP CoS in one of the challenge/class thingies. Can't remember which one but it had me infuriated.

I got stuck on Broken Sword on Bulls Head Hill, Syria when you are confronted by Khan and he threatens to shoot you.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:55 am

Evrae in Final Fantasy X.
That stupid wyrm took me 132 tries to beat.
I was underleveled and I didn't know jack shit about slow and haste spells.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 am

Jak 2, when you had to race Erol throughout Haven City. 😡

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 am

NoelX2 wrote:

THIS FUCKING TREE.

You?

Gosh, I remember that fucking tree. Such a cunt. Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time 21888
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 am

A lot of those platform stages in mario sunshine without FLUDD.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:53 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

THIS FUCKING TREE.

You?

Gosh, I remember that fucking tree. Such a cunt. Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time 21888
Throw some water on it, it's quite harmful to trees like Sudowoodo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Took me a couple of years to beat Kingdom Hearts. I got so frustrated with that game when I was much younger, it was pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 pm

I couldn't go to Saffron City in Pokemon Blue because the guards wouldn't let me.

I found out how to get into Saffron City two to three years ago. How?

GIVE TEA TO THE GUARDS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Adel in Final Fantasy VIII, I kept killing Rinoa (she's trapped in Adel's chest), Jecht the whale thing in FF X when he attacks the airboat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time   Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Areas you couldn't pass for the longest time
Page 1 of 1