Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

700 free issues limited time only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

700 free issues limited time only TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

700 free issues limited time only Empty
PostSubject: 700 free issues limited time only   700 free issues limited time only I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Marvel are giving 700 free digital comics on the comixology app for a limited time
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 700 free issues limited time only   700 free issues limited time only I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Oh my god, I hope this still applies tomorrow. I'm back at my parents' for the weekend and left my ipod touch back in London. My iphone ain't got enough space for comics.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

700 free issues limited time only TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 700 free issues limited time only   700 free issues limited time only I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 pm

If u press download I think u can redownload them later, maybe u can get it on computer as well and view it later
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 700 free issues limited time only   700 free issues limited time only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:01 pm

^ Thanks yeah I did that but accidentally lost it all on my iphone by signing into my account before downloading them. Thank fuck I also "purchased" them all on my ipod touch. I have been downloading them all day :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 700 free issues limited time only   700 free issues limited time only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

700 free issues limited time only
Page 1 of 1