Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persona 4 Golden question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Persona 4 Golden question! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Persona 4 Golden question! Empty
PostSubject: Persona 4 Golden question!   Persona 4 Golden question! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Should I go for the true ending on my first run through? Currently playing on normal. Character levels around 45-47. Beat Shadow Mitsuo, trying to max out Maires social link (currently at 9) and other crap high schoolers don't usually do. School started again and almost about to go on another camp trip.

Oh if you're wondering. I Waifu Chie.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Persona 4 Golden question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4 Golden question!   Persona 4 Golden question! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:08 am

Yes, go for the true ending. The new epilogue is really fullfilling and end great! Make sure you have Adachi social link to 6 before sometime in October. Also, make sure to select the right options on december 3rd(I think). You can find all the requirements online.
Back to top Go down

Persona 4 Golden question!
Page 1 of 1