Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signature Size Limit rule?

Go down 
+7
Orion
CleverCatchPhrase
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
ArchAngel
Mecha
Orc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Signature Size Limit rule? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit rule?   Signature Size Limit rule? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:

Now that thats out of the way, Sonji...didn't YOU have a massive as fuck signature of that Greg Jennings amateur american hand egg player along with other crap that took up half the page?

Which is why I removed it....
Back to top Go down

Signature Size Limit rule?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2