Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello out there on the internetz!

Go down 
+5
Based Sonji
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Blixtstorm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

Hello out there on the internetz! Empty
PostSubject: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:22 am

I guess everyone from XBR knows me, so I guess this is for the other people.

I am Blixtstorm, a avid gaming fan from cold Sweden and no there are no polarbears on the streets here I love you

I started gaming from the first time I knew how to do it. Moved on to use a gaming PC and to build them as a hobby of mine. I'm the guy you could ask the weird PC help related questions to if you ever needed to. I'm on my second year going to a "Högskola", its more like a smaller University. And I have studied for Network-technician and now on to programming.

I game a lot, even at school and I'm currently making two games as a project with my mates. Right now I'm playing Forza Motorsport 3, Bad Company 2(360) and Age of Empires Online Beta...

Gamertag/SteamId:

Blixtstorm

Note:
Is it just me or does the page doesn't work properly right now? I have tried with Mozilla Beta, Chrome, Opera and IE9 Beta. The page doesn't look like it did first time i checked it out.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:41 am

No polar bears in Sweden? LIES. :O
Hey, blixt. I'm not sure what you mean by the page thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 am

Hey, Blixtstorm, welcome to Gen7.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Welcome Blixt! Have fun posting!

And I don't know what you mean about the page, works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey, Blixt!

Good to have you here. When you finish that game you're making we here at G7 would love to try it out and give you some feedback!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Blixt Hello out there on the internetz! 2505020059
Good to have you here. This forum's gonna pwn even more.

SlySonji™ wrote:
Hey, Blixt!

Good to have you here. When you finish that game you're making we here at G7 would love to try it out and give you some feedback!

+1
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Oh Hi there. Welcome to da forum
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm

I've got polar bears on my streets. Hello out there on the internetz! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Never mind the page error, it works fine now.

Sure I'll be posting the games on here once they are finished, or in beta mode.

Just as a hint for one, its called:

Twilight Slayer: Russian Revenge

Well if you are smart enough its a Contra(ish) shooter with the plot to cure the world from Twilight and the sparkeling vampires Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Well if you are smart enough its a Contra(ish) shooter with the plot to cure the world from Twilight and the sparkeling vampires Razz

LOL sounds awesome Razz can't wait to try it.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Welcome to G7, hope you enjoy it.

Also i hear you are quite good with photoshop and such likes, if you have time i could use a hand with a few things on our youtube channel. But only if you have time its no rush.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:42 am

Blixtstorm wrote:

OH WOW!!! I can't wait to experience it xD
and that's actually an awesome title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello out there on the internetz!   Hello out there on the internetz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello out there on the internetz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: