Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen Empty
PostSubject: Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen   Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 am

Quote :
In an interview with IGN discussing Bioshock Infinite, PlayStation 4, and more, Irrational Games Creative Director and Co-Founder Ken Levine reveals that he still wants the original Bioshock game, announced at E3 2011 to happen:

"I’ve got my fingers crossed that that’s going to happen because it’s something I want to do. But until somebody starts signing the checks, there’s nothing I can do”

In an earlier interview Levine revealed that Sony pressured him to announce the game in an attempt to show support for Vita, no matter the stage of development for the title.

http://psvitaloca.blogspot.ca/2013/02/non-news-ken-levine-still-wants.html
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen   Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 am

They haven't even STARTED on it? Yeesh.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen   Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 am

FINAL NAIL IN 3DS COFFIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen   Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen   Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:46 am

He's a fucking lying cunt and Infinite was good but overrated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen   Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken Levine still wants an original Bioshock for Vita to happen
Page 1 of 1