Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

ESRB DEADPOOL GAME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

ESRB DEADPOOL GAME TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

ESRB DEADPOOL GAME Empty
PostSubject: ESRB DEADPOOL GAME   ESRB DEADPOOL GAME I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 pm

SomeFaggot wrote:

ESRB DEADPOOL GAME 94539

The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) have revealed their decisions of the rating they have given the new Deadpool gamecoming out later this year on 360 and PS3.

Enjoy. I may highlight certain bits…

“This is an action-adventure game based on characters from the Deadpool comic book franchise. Players assume the role of Deadpool, a mercenary on a mission to hunt down and capture an evil millionaire. As players traverse enemy strongholds, they use an assortment of melee weapons (swords, sais, giant hammers) and firearms (pistols, machine guns, shotguns) to kill human soldiers and mutant enemies.

“Battles are frenetic and accompanied by screams of pain, gunfire, and large blood-splatter effects. Some attacks result in dismemberment or decapitations; body parts and bloodstains can be seen on the ground. Players can also employ stealth attacks, in which close-up camera angles depict more severe damage against enemies. Throughout the game, the protagonist provides irreverent commentary and jokes amidst the exaggerated acts of violence (e.g., “No guts no glory” when hanging from his entrails; “Oh that’s gonna leave a mark” when dismembering an enemy; “That’s because you have more comics than me” when repeatedly beating a character on the ground).

“The dialogue also contains mature humor, sexual material and innuendo (e.g., “Two less herpes cases to worry about,” “The pipe I was offered gives way more pleasure,” “So if I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?”). Other instances of mature humor include an extended toilet scene and the pumping up of an inflatable doll. During the course of the game, the protagonist is briefly shown reaching for and groping a woman’s breasts; in another, he is depicted grabbing an inflatable doll’s breast while in a hot tub. The words “f**k,” “sh*t,” and “a*shole” are heard in dialogue.”

So… who’s going to tell One Millon Moms?
- http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/25/herpes-giving-head-and-breast-groping-welcome-to-the-deadpool-game/
Back to top Go down

ESRB DEADPOOL GAME
Page 1 of 1