Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Destiny won’t be released this year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Destiny won’t be released this year R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Destiny won’t be released this year Empty
PostSubject: Destiny won’t be released this year   Destiny won’t be released this year I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am

Destiny won’t be released this year Bungie10

Quote :
Destiny was given the reveal treatment by developer Bungie last night, but publisher Activision has just confirmed that the game won’t release in 2013.

IGN reports that a press release sent out by Activision debunked all speculation that the game would launch in 2013.

The release states that Destiny is not included in Activision’s ’2013 outlook’ and that “there should be no speculation or expectation of a different result”.

Brenna has written a cracking round-up of everything you need to know about Destiny here, and I wrote a blog this morning about the scant nature of the reveal, and the fan backlash that followed it.

What’s your take on the game so far?

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Destiny won’t be released this year XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Destiny won’t be released this year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny won’t be released this year   Destiny won’t be released this year I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Was anyone expecting it to? I thought it was gonna be 2014 or 2015 at the earliest.
Back to top Go down

Destiny won’t be released this year
Page 1 of 1