Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th Empty
PostSubject: New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th   New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 am

New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th Kzt_ne10

Quote :
PS4 rumours are heating up, and recent rumblings suggest that a next-gen racer and the new project from Killzone studio Guerilla Games will debut at Sony’s ‘PlayStation Meeting’ event on February 20th.

This fresh rumour comes from STFUandPlay, and I know what we’re thinking – ‘who are they exactly?’ It doesn’t matter too much as a Polygon author using his NeoGAF handle ‘Aegies’ has gone on record to say that the rumour is true to his knowledge.

To be clear, that’s not the sort of thing a game writer does unless they’re damn sure.

So, the rumour in full then, is that Ged Talbot – ex-Bizarre Creations lead designer on Blur and several Project Gotham titles – has been hired by Motorstorm team Evolution Studios, along with other former employees.

They’re working on a next-gen racer for PS4 that was at one point pitched as a Gran Turismo title, although Sony Japan decided against the move for some reason. If true, this is the second next-gen racer in the works for Sony’s new console.

The other racer is rumoured to be in development at Ivory Tower, a studio comprised of ex-Eden Games staff. It’s said to be a spiritual successor to Test Drive Unlimited.

Also, Killzone studio Guerilla Games is said to be revealing its PS4 project at the event as well.

The PlayStation Meeting event kicks off February 20th in New York City. We have everything you need to know about PS4 rumours surrounding the event here.

Thanks Gematsu.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th   New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:05 am

Something to look forward to for me.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th   New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 pm

ugghh, more games? really? and they wonder why ps3 is in last place
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th   New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Well, it could be Killzone 4 or be the new IP they are talking about. I would prefer Killzone 4 simply because I want the cliffhanger in killzone 3 resolved.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th   New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Love a Helghast perspective, maybe playing as a young Mael Radec, moving through the ranks, show the more human side to them, like how their families and friends etc were devastated by the ISA's incompetencies like abandoning a colony to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th   New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Killzone to be revealed on February 20th
Page 1 of 1