Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)

Go down 
+2
NoelX2
yonny616
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) MH4-Delay-Rumour
Quote :
Monster Hunter 4 was recently delayed in Japan. Originally to be released in March, it has since been pushed back to the summer of this year.

Now Japanese sources point towards a simultaneous release of the game for both the 3DS and the PlayStation Vita as being the cause of the delay.

It was this image taken from a Japanese magazine that originally sparked the rumour.

“Whilst originally it was said that the delay of MH4 was due to wanting to make a better quality game and graphics, the real reason appears to be that it may be released on the PS Vita to increase sales.”

This is all we know at this time. Stay tuned for more information as it comes!

As for what I think, Monster Hunter 4 would be a real system-seller for the Vita, since Monster Hunter is so huge in Japan. It may even be possible that Sony, knowing this, paid Capcom to develop Monster Hunter 4 for their handheld, thinking that it would cause a great rise in PlayStation Vita sales. I know I’d rather play Monster Hunter on a Vita than on my 3DS, if only for that extra control stick.

What do all of you make of this?
http://operationrainfall.com/rumour-monster-hunter-4-vita/

Last edited by yonny616 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:55 pm

HAHAHAHA.

sonys going on the offensive.

also, they arent lying when they said that the delay of MH4 was due to wanting to make a better quality game and graphics. Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I wonder what's Lykos thinking. Razz
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Yeah..... no. Capcom ditched Sony like a dirty sock after Nintendo made a platform capable of running MH.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) Why_wo11
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I wonder what's Lykos thinking. Razz

This is Lykos' housemate. Lykos commited suicide earlier today upon reading this news
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Should have mention that if there was another Monster Hunter game on the PS systems it would have to be the Portable/Freedom series.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Rumor squashed.

Quote :
Following the rumors that Monster Hunter 4′s delay was to accommodate for a Vita release, the topic was brought up over at Capcom Unity. A brief discussion ensued, after which Capcom Senior Vice President Christian Svensson himself entered the conversation, and his response essentially squashed any chance that the game will leave the 3DS.

I previously expressed my opinion that, given the strong sales of Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate and the 3DS versus the poor sales of the Vita, it was unlikely that these rumors were true. While Capcom hasn’t outright said that a Vita port is an impossibility, Christian Svensson came pretty close to it.

I would not believe everything you read on the internet. It will set you up for disappointment or misdirected frustration.

Following Svensson’s response, the thread was closed from further commenting. Looks like Monster Hunter 4 is staying a 3DS exclusive.
http://gengame.net/2013/01/capcom-on-monster-hunter-4-vita-rumors-dont-believe-everything-you-hear-on-the-internet/
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:42 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:54 am

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) Noooo_10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)   Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 4 Delayed For a Vita Release? (Updated)
Page 1 of 1