Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 downloaded game won't install completely

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PS3 downloaded game won't install completely Empty
PostSubject: PS3 downloaded game won't install completely   PS3 downloaded game won't install completely I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 pm

I need help with this. Earlier, I bought Mass Effect 1 for PS3 off of the PSN store, and it won’t install completely. It gets to about 14%, before getting the 80029564 error code and stops the installation process. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting my internet multiple times and got the same error code. I have even signed in to PSN on different accounts and tried to install it, and nothing worked. I have deleted the corrupted files from the install multiple times, but it still did not help. I also tried a downloading the game a second time from the store, but to no avail. I do not want the money to go to waste.

:x 😡
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PS3 downloaded game won't install completely StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PS3 downloaded game won't install completely   PS3 downloaded game won't install completely I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 am

The servers might be busy which is usually the number one problem. Just try again at a later time. Might help if you use a direct connection to the modem instead of a wireless connection. Could also be something to do with the firewall on the modem. The last possible cause is a bad ram, which causes downloaded files to be corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS3 downloaded game won't install completely   PS3 downloaded game won't install completely I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 am

I downloaded Mass Effect 1 a few days ago, I was scared that might happen as it happened to me before with LittleBigPlanet. (It didn't) I just called Sony's customer services, they helped me out step by step. Usually it's a small problem like an odd setting in your PS3's settings. Also the word to be wiser, don't ignore this, you still put your money in to it so it's best you resolve it quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net

PS3 downloaded game won't install completely
Page 1 of 1