Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Oh for crying out loud!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Oh for crying out loud! Empty
PostSubject: Oh for crying out loud!   Oh for crying out loud! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 pm

After my comic collection expanded I needed to buy more and more folders to seperate them.

I bought predominantly hulk, the darkness and spawn comics so I put those in their own folders. I also have a seperate folder for DC and Image.

So well, what's the problem then?

Well... I've run out of space in the marvel folder now, even with my many hulk comics seperate Sad

Considering I have mostly Spider-man comics in the marvel folder I might have to move them to their own folder now
Yeah right do I not read Spider-Man comics Mecha -___-
Oh for crying out loud! GAFWY

The point of this thread is FML
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Oh for crying out loud! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Oh for crying out loud!   Oh for crying out loud! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Eh, you said it yourself that you wasn't a big fan of the comics. Also despite the fact that you own so many Spider-Man comic books you still seem to have little knowledge over the character. Either that or you're just pretending to be stupid to try and troll me.

I honestly don't care if you like Tobey Maguire better and hate Andrew Garfield. My only problem is you claim to be a fan, yet most of the things you criticized about The Amazing Spider-Man were in fact in the comic books.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Oh for crying out loud!   Oh for crying out loud! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Yeah you just made this thread to show off your comic collection didn't ya I love you
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Oh for crying out loud!   Oh for crying out loud! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 am

Mecha wrote:
Eh, you said it yourself that you wasn't a big fan of the comics. Also despite the fact that you own so many Spider-Man comic books you still seem to have little knowledge over the character. Either that or you're just pretending to be stupid to try and troll me.

I honestly don't care if you like Tobey Maguire better and hate Andrew Garfield. My only problem is you claim to be a fan, yet most of the things you criticized about The Amazing Spider-Man were in fact in the comic books.

You mean the fact that he's a 2dimensional skateboarding rebel who gets into fights before a spider bites him in the back of the neck and cries all the time and gets on the bad side of Gwen Stacey's dad and is a dick to May and Ben and lets many people die because the only important civilian is the baby and forgets to even find Uncle Ben's killer or discover his parents .... yeah, if I were as well versed as you I would be able to see that this is entirely accurate...

WhiteHawk wrote:
Yeah you just made this thread to show off your comic collection didn't ya I love you

Nope, I did that in another one Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Oh for crying out loud! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Oh for crying out loud!   Oh for crying out loud! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:03 pm

He got into a fight because he saw someone getting beat up. The something happen in comics where Peter had no powers at one point, yet still run into to the alley to help the victim from getting mugged. Which Tobey didn't do at all in Spider-Man 2.

As for the crying scenes like Peter missing parents, Uncle Ben getting murdered, and Captain Stacy getting murdered as well were all in the comics. Whether he cries more or not at least he doesn't cry and obsess over a girl through out all three films.

Also what does forgetting about his uncle's killer have to do with this? He didn't forget, he'll continue to search for him in the sequel. You know, kinda like in comic books where you have to wait for the next issue to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Oh for crying out loud! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Oh for crying out loud!   Oh for crying out loud! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Whether The Amazing Spider-Man was more true to the source material or not, doesn't stop it from being terribly-average.

I still stand by my comment that Spider-Man 2 stands as the best one in the franchise, thus far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh for crying out loud!   Oh for crying out loud! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh for crying out loud!
Page 1 of 1