Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your December/Christmas Games

Go down 
+8
The Enkindler
Chobo
Stoney
Mikenuge
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
Mecha
Orc
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Your December/Christmas Games Empty
PostSubject: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm

It's christmas time so all you homosapiens are no doubt gonna be getting some sweet gameage. Post the games you get/got in this fine month.

As it was my birthday under a week ago I got a headstart so my latest games are

3DS
Your December/Christmas Games 17903210Your December/Christmas Games Spider10

PC
Your December/Christmas Games Poopea10Your December/Christmas Games _chiva10Your December/Christmas Games Coh_2d10Your December/Christmas Games Darksi10Your December/Christmas Games Cover_10

(Left to right; Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Spider-man: Edge Of Time, DOTA 2, Chivalry, Company of Heroes complete, Darksiders, Metro 2033)

Christmas:

Your December/Christmas Games Lego-h10Your December/Christmas Games Kh3dbo10Your December/Christmas Games Metal_10

Post christmas

Awesomenauts (courtesy of Blixtstorm), Rugby Challenge and Cossacks 2, Divinity 2 Developers Cut and Bioshock (courtesy of Shirik2410 ... the long missing member....and my housemate....which is a rather odd turn of events)

Your December/Christmas Games Dhdhz10Your December/Christmas Games Jonah-10Your December/Christmas Games _cossa10
Your December/Christmas Games Boxart11Your December/Christmas Games Biosho10

Last edited by Ramzan_Kadyrov on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Your December/Christmas Games R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 pm

It's not Christmas yet =/

I did buy this for one of my friends though...

Your December/Christmas Games Mp3_fo10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Well I didn't get these games for Christmas but they did happen to overlap during this time.

Your December/Christmas Games The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_cover

Your December/Christmas Games MV5BMTI4NzYxMDM2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzA1MTU2MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_
(Downloaded on PSN)

I also plan on getting Battle Royale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:24 pm

I plan to get Battle Royale as well. But I'm not sure if it will be on Christmas though.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Your December/Christmas Games XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:57 pm

I bought myself the Devil May Cry HD Collection for PS3, using gift card money.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Recently bought;
The Witcher 2 (Probably will never play it)
Batman: Arkham City GOTY edition (I bought it again)

will buy Faster Than Light at some point and The Walking Dead game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
Recently bought;
The Witcher 2 (Probably will never play it)
Batman: Arkham City GOTY edition (I bought it again)

will buy Faster Than Light at some point and The Walking Dead game.

It's very story driven and dialogue heavy. Def not for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Your December/Christmas Games Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 am

Might be getting Kingdom Hearts for 3DS Your December/Christmas Games 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Your December/Christmas Games 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: How was your Christmas   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Just say how your christmas is this year and the stuff you got

This year I got:

Your December/Christmas Games 14327310

Your December/Christmas Games God-of10

Your December/Christmas Games Doom-310

I also got some gift cards. And since my Birthday is coming up i will be getting these with any gift money i receive:

Your December/Christmas Games 61clnr10

Your December/Christmas Games 78-19010

Your December/Christmas Games Playst10

Your December/Christmas Games 4063al10

By the way, Doom 3 BFG did actually come from Hong Kong. Not sure if it will work, so I'm keeping it in the plastic in case I need to return it.

NOTE: Duplicate thread. Posts merged. ~Akainu
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Your December/Christmas Games Red-dead-redemption-goty-edition-xbox-360-novo-frete-gratis_MLB-F-232075851_9019

Your December/Christmas Games The-witcher-2-xbox-360-release-date-announced
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Your December/Christmas Games 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Sheo, you can get more for Christmas other then games. It just happenes that the stuff I got was gaming related.

Note: Gaming related stuff should stay in one thread, the rest(How'd you spend your day, food e.t.c.), should be in another thread. ~Akainu
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:32 pm

I think I'm gonna get the Mass Effect Trilogy at Best Buy for $39.99, which I think is a very fair price.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Jack on Christmas = :alone:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:32 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I think I'm gonna get the Mass Effect Trilogy at Best Buy for $39.99, which I think is a very fair price.

GET IT. Don't be turned off by ME1 though, you'll get used to the combat in it. The other 2 games combat is fantastic though. I'm playing ME1 as we speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 am

Mecha wrote:
Jack on Christmas = Your December/Christmas Games 2527968952
Better to be lonely on one day of the year as opposed to every day like yourself. Your December/Christmas Games 528803

Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

GET IT. Don't be turned off by ME1 though, you'll get used to the combat in it. The other 2 games combat is fantastic though. I'm playing ME1 as we speak.
Yeah, this time around I'm gonna force myself through the bits I didn't like in the first game and hopefully that'll lead to better sequels. Plus it comes with all of the DLC for the first two games which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:47 am

:alone:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:06 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Jack on Christmas = Your December/Christmas Games 2527968952
Better to be lonely on one day of the year as opposed to every day like yourself. Your December/Christmas Games 528803

Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Yeah, this time around I'm gonna force myself through the bits I didn't like in the first game and hopefully that'll lead to better sequels. Plus it comes with all of the DLC for the first two games which is nice.

Even though the first is the best one. The second was a massive disappointment so I didn't even bother with 3. I just re-bought the first one on PC
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 am

My newest games

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (3DS) (good)
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) (awesome)
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS) (awesome
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Get these games for Christmas.

Your December/Christmas Games HitmanAbsolutionPackArtYour December/Christmas Games PASBR

Used a $20 PSN card to buy Mass Effect 1 on PS3.

Going to buy Far Cry 3 later this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Okay, I'm now jelly.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Your December/Christmas Games Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:09 pm

@Duke, how's Battle Royale? I didn't get to play the Beta Sad
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Got Xmas money from family, which was nice of them because they were quiet generous. Razz Just this minute I ordered Far Cry 3, Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition and Batman Arkham City (been dying to play the latter) off Zavvi.com for €77, would have cost me a whopping €130 in my local Gamstop!!! Surprised

Any gems I've missed from 2012? Wanna get Sleeping Dogs and probably Deus Ex.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 pm

^
Awesome

My latest games are

Awesomenauts (courtesy of Blixtstorm), Rugby Challenge and Cossacks 2

Your December/Christmas Games Dhdhz10Your December/Christmas Games Jonah-10Your December/Christmas Games _cossa10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Chobo wrote:
Just say how your christmas is this year and the stuff you got

This year I got: [removed for space]
[/color]

Shit bro you got some awesome stuff right there. Also give us your friend code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your December/Christmas Games   Your December/Christmas Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your December/Christmas Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next