Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo

Go down 
+6
Orc
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
10 posters

Which Franchise do You Prefer?
 Gran Turismo
 Forza Motorsport
View results
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:46 pm

I'll have to go with Forza. The customization, interface, online and etc. is just MILES BEYOND Gran turismo at this point. Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo 2505020059

Each to his own, though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Gran Turismo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:52 pm

i find forza to be arcade-ish. still good game though

GT for me
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:59 pm

shigdig wrote:
i find forza to be arcade-ish. still good game though

GT for me

lol I would love to rep you up, but unfortunately my rep system has disappeared. :face:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Gran Turismo 5. The way the cars feel, the way the premium cars look, and the amount of support the game is getting by PD just shows that they love their game.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Forza.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Neither. I don't like Driving Sims. More of an Arcade Style racing fan myself like Blur, Burnout, Mario Kart, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit,
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 am

GT is fine but it took 5 fucking games before they finally added damage. I mean jesus christ. It's a simulator is it not?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Gran Turismo 5>Flopza 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:54 pm

I swear this forum is full of hipsters. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:34 am

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
GT is fine but it took 5 fucking games before they finally added damage. I mean jesus christ. It's a simulator is it not?

And only 6 years to add in 800 Upscaled PS2 cars. :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:40 am

At least Sony isn't milking their franchise to death. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 am

Because 3 games and one spin-off since 2005 is considered "Milking" :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 am

The same could be said for Uncharted as well. I love you
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

Mecha wrote:

What does Uncharted have to do with Forza vs. Gran Turismo? Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo 725796345

I honestly don't see why you're bringing it up, or what it even has to do with the debate at hand, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, greatest racing game of all time. ALL TIME.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:41 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Gran Turismo 5. The way the cars feel, the way the premium cars look, and the amount of support the game is getting by PD just shows that they love their game.

Yea...9.9 GB of support. PD should learn how to compress their patches because there is no fucking way their patches have more content than the average game on the market.

As a franchise that stays true to its origin, Gran Turismo is definitely the king. Forza peaked with the 3rd game. Forza Horizon looks like casual bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:46 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Yea...9.9 GB of support. PD should learn how to compress their patches because there is no fucking way their patches have more content than the average game on the market.

As a franchise that stays true to its origin, Gran Turismo is definitely the king. Forza peaked with the 3rd game. Forza Horizon looks like casual bullshit.

:ohcrap:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:12 am

Mecha wrote:

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo 1443829230 Uncharted games all came out this gen. The first Forza game was on Xbox.

(I'm not going to deny it though, Forza is getting milked, but so is Uncharted)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 am

I'm not quite sure why I even said Uncharted?

I think it's because Rambo complained about Uncharted being milked, yet doesn't think the same is happening with Forza.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:28 am

I think it's different attitudes to different styles of games. Gran Turismo doesn't need to be milked because it has a massive roster of cars from game to game (even if the last one was just really badly ported ps2 cars). Forza usually has about 400~ cars as far as I know, so there's loads they miss out from game to game and can incorporate in the next games.

Furthermore, I guess Forza Motorsport is like a sports game (it is in the name really), so people expect a new one every year.

Uncharted is like a flagship Sony title (fuck knows why, it's just a generic game to my eyes) and people expect it to be like Legend of Zelda. 1 or no more than 2 per generation... one at the beginning, one at the end (maybe some handheld spin-offs though). Gamecube had Windwaker then got Twilight Princess shared with Wii, and Wii got that other one I forgot the name of.
Hell even TES.... Xbox got Morrowind, 360 got Oblivion at the start and right near the end of the generation it gets Skyrim.

(Sorry about the essay)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Well I finally own FM4. Fuck this shit is good.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:51 pm

I have to go with Forza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo   Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport vs. Gran Turismo
Page 1 of 1