Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G7 Member Awards 2012!

Go down 
+14
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Hydell
Franko
NoelX2
Chobo
JayMoore
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
Based Sonji
The Enkindler
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:08 pm

lol at me being a comic book elitist. Just because I nitpick doesn't necessarily mean I dislike the films. G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 725796345

WhiteHawk wrote:
Best Thread Starter : Mecha

<3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:13 pm

reapers trying to get that CCP cock
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Best Member: Dam_Noir - Feel like he's my British doppelganger, bar the heavy metal Razz
Worst Member: JayMoore - Because he posts sporadically, get on moore, brah
Stupidest Member: Dukeimis Maximus Meridius - only because he copies what the above poster in a thread says, only words it ever so differently
Best Admin: Teckno - he's a nice bloke and quite articulate, rarely see Greg and Reaper on anymore ^^^ Bar now, what you doing up so early ... or late?
Best Mod: Toxicmaniac - he's Dutch and funny, what's not to like
Stupidest Admin: Reaper - because he's a recovering alcoholic, I feel like he has betrayed the brothehood)
Stupidest Mod: TheCinemaJack - the only mod to start flamewars)
Funniest: Padders - I like the kid, even if his people are systematically killing off every Irish immigrant in Australia)
Coolest: Dam_Noir or Reaper, two fella's I could see myself getting on with in the real.
Nicest: Azazel - he's just a very nice guy, a good representation of Christianity, listen up, Zeratul
Biggest Comic Book Wanker: Mecha - It can get really, REALLY annoying, especially when him, Tahmdick and Yonny get going
Biggest Movie Wanker: TheCinemaJack - Pretentious snob, but I love him, I love him like the Jewish son I never wanted ❤
Most Mature: Sheogorath - He scares me he enters threads, he's like that military dad we all know and fear, must be the Spartan in him, lol.
Most Immature: Tahmdick - Posting some really stupid shit recently after his good behaviour when he first joined
Most Missed : Master_Chief - We need someone to battle CernaMLD, t'would be epic Razz
Best Thread Starter : Padders - The farm simulator GOTY video, I never laughed so hard

And yeah, I just copy pasted from Reapers list.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Stoney wrote:
Best Member: Dam_Noir - Feel like he's my British doppelganger, bar the heavy metal Razz
Stupidest Member: Dukeimis Maximus Meridius - only because he copies what the above poster in a thread says, only words it ever so differently
Best Admin: Teckno - he's a nice bloke and quite articulate, rarely see Greg and Reaper on anymore ^^^ Bar now, what you doing up so early ... or late?
Stupidest Admin: Reaper - because he's a recovering alcoholic, I feel like he has betrayed the brothehood)
Funniest: Padders - I like the kid, even if his people are systematically killing off every Irish immigrant in Australia)
Coolest: Dam_Noir or Reaper, two fella's I could see myself getting on with in the real.
Nicest: Azazel - he's just a very nice guy, a good representation of Christianity, listen up, Zeratul
Biggest Comic Book Wanker: Mecha - It can get really, REALLY annoying, especially when him, Tahmdick and Yonny get going
Biggest Movie Wanker: TheCinemaJack - Pretentious snob, but I love him, I love him like the Jewish son I never wanted ❤
Most Mature: Sheogorath - He scares me he enters threads, he's like that military dad we all know and fear, must be the Spartan in him, lol.
Most Immature: Tahmdick - Posting some really stupid shit recently after his good behaviour when he first joined
Most Missed : Master_Chief - We need someone to battle CernaMLD, t'would be epic Razz
Best Thread Starter : Padders - The farm simulator GOTY video, I never laughed so hard

Love ya loon haha. This recovering alcoholic thing is only until next week when the work do commences, a hefty taking of the shot is inbound. Brotherhood remains true if somewhat sporadic. :)

Edit : Oh I was still up cos I was watching the UFC on ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 am

Ah, yeah, same here, been swtiching between the UFC and Boxing all night, it's 5 in the morning and Amir Kahn has just entered the ring, mug of tea in hand, don't feel a bit tired, might as well just say awake now.

:poker:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am

Ah I cba watching Khan, he's a mega glass jaw.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 am

Best Member: TheCinemaJack - Throwing some love back.
Worst Member: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Most likely slapping his dick against screen to his pretend girlfriend right now.
Stupidest Member: Duke - We all know why.
Best Admin: Teckno - Being Admin for a site with 10+ active members is serious business.
Best Mod: Sheogorath - Policing a site with 10+ active members is serious business.
Stupidest Admin: Greg Jennings - Lets the funny sh!t slide.
Stupidest Mod: If Mecha was a mod it would be him but that will never happen haha.
Funniest: TheCinemaJack - This guy can be funny if he ever gets off this home made cinema chair with fold up arm rest/cup holder.
Coolest: Franko - We both agree that DSP is a fat lazy bastard and cheats the wellfare system.
Nicest: CCP - Name to long to write.
Biggest Comic Book Wankerdouchebagf@gg0t: Mecha - Wanna know what is the best Spiderman movie? None of them! Why? Because they fit into the 90% of everything is shit category.
Biggest Movie Hipster: TheCinemaJack - Either him or that other guy.
Most Mature: Azazel - Even tho he believes in a man wearing a dress.
Most Immature: Mikenuge - PC Elitist... what you expect?
Most Missed: That other Australian guy.
Best Thread Starter: Macha - Even tho 90% of it is shit.
Biggest Anime fan that isn't Animu_Desu (Padders): Shigdig - Desu level is OVER 9000!!!
Best Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Best troll event: Code M - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:51 am

lol I honestly don't care about my reps. G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 725796345

I just wanted to know what the hell was going on, which I later did find out. And it would have never of happen too, if Teckno didn't goofed. Still luv u Tecky <3
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:36 am

WhiteHawk wrote:
Stupidest Mod: TheCinemaJack, you don't do much modding brah
Nah, I'm just stealthy about it. Y'all can't even see me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 am

WhiteHawk wrote:
Stupidest Mod: TheCinemaJack, you don't do much modding brah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 am

Chobo wrote:

Stupidest Member: Lykos
Funniest: Lykos

Bastard Razz If you hadn't written down funniest I would have been very offended!

WhiteHawk wrote:
[color=orange]Best Member: CCP

Funniest: Lykos
[/b] Mecha

Oh yeah baby! \m/

Best Member: TheCinemaJack
Worst Member: Kendo
Stupidest Member: Kendo
Best Admin: Greg Jennings
Best Mod: Sheogorath
Stupidest Admin: Teckno - still love you bro <3
Stupidest Mod: TheCinemaJack for realz but I still love him <3
Funniest: Mecha (but a lot of the time it's due to his stupidity)
Coolest: Whitehawk
Nicest: RamboOnRedBull
Biggest Comic Book Wanker: Mecha
Biggest Movie Wanker: TheCinemaJack
Most Mature: Chobo
Most Immature: Franko
Most Missed : Blixtstorm
Best Thread Starter : Mecha
Best Troll: Tahmidk
Biggest musical elitist: I think we know who this is....
Biggest weaboo: Padders
Biggest faggot: Noel
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Quote :
Biggest musical elitist: I think we know who this is....

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... there's none.

Quote :
Biggest faggot: Noel

Danks bbyboo <69
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 pm

No point on me voting. I haven't been around much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:40 am

Best Member: Sheogorath
Worst Member: Kendo
Stupidest Member: Kendo
Best Admin: WhiteHawk
Best Mod: TheCinemaJack (u dun deserve all the hate bbz <3)
Stupidest Mod/Admin: I <3 all my colleagues.
Funniest: WhiteHawk
Coolest: Sheogorath
Nicest: Azazel
Biggest Comicfag: Mecha
Biggest Moviefag TheCinemaJack
Biggest weeaboofag: Shiggydiggy
Most Mature: Sheogorath
Most Immature: Mecha
Person that will most likely rape you in the butthole when drunk: Ramzan
Best cock: CernaMLD
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:43 am

I vote
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 am

Stoney wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one to notice that! G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one to notice that! G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 725796345

G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 725796345 I noticed that! I'm glad you did too.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

I'm going to close each and every category, so I'll suggest (Those who haven't already), start to make a vote as quickly as possible. I'm now closing the First 3 Categories on the list, so without any further, here are the nominees:

----------------------

Best Member:
TheCinemaJack +4
Sheogorath + 3
Animu-Desu +2

Winner: TheCinemaJack

----------------------

Worst Member:
Kendo +10
Duke +2

Winner: Kendo

---------------------

Stupidest Member:
Kendo +4
Duke +3
Mecha +2
Lykos +2

Winner: Kendo
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm

w00t second year champ madafaka! ily gaiz ❤
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Jack, after all those times of making fun of you for being a Jew, I was just kidding. You're not a Jew.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Can i haz teh zealot award!?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
Jack, after all those times of making fun of you for being a Jew, I was just kidding. You're not a Jew.
In this case, I'd be more Jewish. Jews always win non-athletic competitions. G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 725796345

Zeratul wrote:
Can i haz teh zealot award!?
You weren't zealoty enough. Better luck next year. Sad
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Best Admin:
Teckno +7
WhiteHawk +4
GregJennnings +3

Winner: Teckno

--------------------

Best Mod:
Sheogorath +8
ToxicManiac +4
TheCinemaJack +3

Winner: Sheogorath

-----------------

Stupidest Admin:
GregJennings +5
WhiteHawk +4
Teckno +3

Winner: GregJennings

----------------

Stupidest Mod:
TheCinemaJack +7
Sheogorath +2

Winner: TheCinemaJack
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 pm

I take it back. Fuck you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G7 Member Awards 2012!   G7 Member Awards 2012! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G7 Member Awards 2012!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next