Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you shave your balls?

Go down 
+4
Stoney
Orc
Chobo
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

How do you shave your balls? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

How do you shave your balls? Empty
PostSubject: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Anyone has any tips they would like to give?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

How do you shave your balls? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:01 pm

you don't
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 pm

It's quite easy really. Lather them in the nicest smelling, smoothest soap you can find then go to your kitchen and get a kitchen knife. They come in all shapes and sizes. Slowly tug on your pubic hair and then stab yourself in the fucking eye you mother fucking cunt!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:47 pm

???

just cover your balls in soap & shave them with a razor.

NOTE: plan on shaving them every 3-4 days. once they get to a certain length they get itchy as fuck.

them bitches love shaved balls man.

my ex loved them. i dont shave my balls anymore though. they could prove a tactical problem in a SHTF scenario when the itchiness could distract me from shooting niggers & spics.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 pm

A mate of mine is a consistent shaver of his pubes, wouldn't be into it myself, a nice trim every now and again is all ya need.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How do you shave your balls? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:53 pm

LOL FUCK OFF! Trim the bastards. I'm a hairy bastard and i love it, i can't go on with out having some facial or pubic hair at the very least.
Makes me feel like wolverine...
How do you shave your balls? W41
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

How do you shave your balls? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 pm

How do you shave your balls? Craftsman-chainsaw-35020

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 pm

I shave my balls, bitches love shaved balls.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:49 pm

My maid shaves mine for me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm

i use to shave my balls, shave at the base of my cock, then trim my pubes.

my cock was really handsome.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 am

I dont shave pubic hair
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:34 pm

^ Wow I read that wrong. For a second I thought it said you didn't HAVE pubic hair.
Was all like O.o "how young are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you shave your balls?   How do you shave your balls? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you shave your balls?
Page 1 of 1