Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks   Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:46 am

Kendrick Lamar released his first album, Section.80, last year, and it was very good. He improved on it even more with the incredible Good Kid, M.A.A.D City which released earlier this year. So in order to stir up interest in one of the most promising hip-hop acts to come up in recent years, here are my top ten Kendrick Lamar tracks.

10. "Swimming Pools (Drank)" from Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
09. "Kush & Corinthians (His Pain)" from Section.80
"Now or Never" from Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
07. "Compton" from Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
06. "Money Trees" from Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
05. "Ronald Reagan Era" from Section.80
04. "Ab-Soul's Outro" from Section.80
"m.A.A.d city" from Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
"Keisha's Song (Her Pain)" from Section.80
01. "Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst" from Good Kid, M.A.A.D City

Any self-respecting hip-hop fan needs to give Kendrick Lamar a listen. I can't think of a recent rapper this consistently great or as passionate and wise as Kendrick Lamar.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks   Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I can't stop listening to Good Kid M.A.A.D. City. It's easily my favorite album of the year and one of my all-time favorites. His lyrical wordplay is outstanding and his stories blow me away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks   Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Duke wrote:
I can't stop listening to Good Kid M.A.A.D. City. It's easily my favorite album of the year and one of my all-time favorites. His lyrical wordplay is outstanding and his stories blow me away.
Give Section.80 a look too. Not as good but still awesome. If Good Kid, M.A.A.D City is a 10/10, then I'd give an 9/10 to Section.80.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks   Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Kendrick Lamar Tracks
Page 1 of 1