Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Its been getting good reviews so far. Plus its written by Daniel Way.

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts 25888311
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Its been getting good reviews so far. Plus its written by Daniel Way.

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts 25888311

LOL, WTF?
Is that meant to be a good point? Daniel Way's Deadpool run was pretty much universally hated and pretty much everyone thought it sucked, it actually made deadpool a huge turnoff to a lot of former big fans of him.
To make things worse? Marvel decided to get Daniel Way, who is consindered one of the worst deadpool writers, to fucking write the deadpool videogame.
If they actually cared about the deadpool game and dont want it to be complete shit, they should get someone that makes deadpool and interesting, compelling, funny and likeable character like Rick Remender!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Also Avengers by Jonathan Hickman has been getting much better reviews than Thunderbolts so yeah... Plus it's written by Jonathan Hickman, who's majority of work has been universally praised, especially his run on Fantastic Four and Ultimates
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Is it because Daniel Way's Deadpool comics feels too much like a parody?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
Is it because Daniel Way's Deadpool comics feels too much like a parody?

It's because they're shit.

It's because they're garbage.

It's because it's unfunny.

Every issue, feels like it was written by Kendo trying to be funny...

If you want to see Deadpool written well check out some of these

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts 2652255-deadpool_classic_vol._1__fabian_nicieza_joe_kelly_mark_waid_joe_madureira_rob_liefeld_ian_churchill_lee_weeks_ed_mcguinness__9780785131243__amazon.com__books___main_super

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts 250px-CABLEDP005l

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts Marvel+Comics+-+Uncanny+X-Force+featuring+Wolverine,+Archangel,+Psylocke,+Deadpool+%26+Fantomex

If you like Way's run, thats okay, thats your opinion, However those books have been much better critically recieved, ESPECIALLY UNCANNY X FORCE!!! Uncanny X Force is the best out of all of those
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Yeah, I plan on buying those soon. Though the rest of Deadpool and Cable comics are kinda hard to get now.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yeah, I plan on buying those soon. Though the rest of Deadpool and Cable comics are kinda hard to get now.

The trades should be on amazon
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:16 pm

I mean, I can still get them, but they're pretty pricy now.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
I mean, I can still get them, but they're pretty pricy now.

mabe try digital comics and wait for sales? you could also check loal comic book shops and ask around and wait for sales
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Digital comics :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
Digital comics :fuckthat:

Lol i havent got any print copies of any recent comics other than ultimate spiderman and fantasti four and bunch of other older stuff. the rest i buy digital. plan on buying the uncanny x force and demon knights trades though
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Digital comics never look as good as the actual print.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:38 am

Mecha wrote:
Digital comics never look as good as the actual print.

Don't really understand why this is even an issue tbh. I want to read the comics and look at the pictures for awhile.

Anyway, I like Daniel Way's Deadpool. I like his posh humour and dgaf attitude about anything.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:46 am

Going to buy Uncanny X-Force next.

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts 23153110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers < New Thunderbolts   The Avengers < New Thunderbolts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avengers < New Thunderbolts
Page 1 of 1