Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?

Go down 
+5
Jack the Spectre
Orion
Stoney
Mecha
yonny616
9 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? Thelast-610x816
Oh Sony, you always release games at the worst time. GTA5 is also releasing Spring 2013.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:47 pm

TLOU > GTAV
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 am

Mecha wrote:
TLOU > GTAV

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? Michael-jordan-laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
TLOU > GTAV

no wonder your rep decreases by its self
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
TLOU > GTAV
Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? 24706263
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm not excited for GTAV at all. GTAIV was so fucking boring, I hope GTAV isn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 pm

The only reason why I'm not looking forward to GTA V is because I find open world games way too distracting to play the story in. I have never even beaten a GTA game before because I'm always fucking around in the city instead of actually playing the story. And GTA V will be even bigger than GTV IV was.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Yeah I hate it when games give me all this optional stuff for added replay value.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Never said havin replay value was a bad thing. It's just when I'm looking for a story driven game, I actually try to beat it. But GTA is too distracting to stay focus on the story.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I'm not excited for GTAV at all. GTAIV was so fucking boring, I hope GTAV isn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Never really liked the GTA games. I always found them pretty boring. I prefer the Saints Row series. Don't kill me Stoney.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Too bad THQ is in deep shit right now.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
Too bad THQ is in deep shit right now.

Well Saints Row 3 was one of the highest selling games for THQ. So seeing as it does have value, It will most likely keep going even if THQ goes under.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:20 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Yeah I hate it when games give me all this optional stuff for added replay value.

>yet criticizes Batman: Arkham City for doing the same. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

>yet criticizes Batman: Arkham City for doing the same. Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? 3111512328
It bothered me in Batman: Arkham City because it shoved all of the optional stuff in my face. Every five seconds it tried to distract me with a phone call or a distress signal or something. I couldn't focus on one thing.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

>yet criticizes Batman: Arkham City for doing the same. Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? 3111512328
It bothered me in Batman: Arkham City because it shoved all of the optional stuff in my face. Every five seconds it tried to distract me with a phone call or a distress signal or something. I couldn't focus on one thing.

You could have just ignored them until after you finished the main story line.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Not when Arkham City's side missions are the equivalent of a Jehovah's Witness.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

You can't glide over Jehovah's witness, but you can glide in arkham city.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

You can't glide over Jehovah's witness, but you can glide in arkham city.
I glide over Jehovah's Witnesses all the time but they've adapted and grown wings.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 am

You'd think sony would keep their most anticipated game for the next holidays.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:49 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? Americ14
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 pm

I never said it was a bad game. It's pretty solid. Sorry for having a complaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?   Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is The Last of Us Coming Out This Spring?
Page 1 of 1