Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Fox News vs Duke Nukem

Go down 
+12
Blixtstorm
Bluenose
Stoney
Chobo
2Sugoi2Die
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
igame
NoelX2
The_Biotic_God
The Enkindler
16 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Fox News vs Duke Nukem Empty
PostSubject: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Jeremy: Prepare for trouble!
Patrick: Make it double!
Jeremy: To protect our children from violence and sexism!
Patrick: To unite every Video-Game hater within our channel!
Jeremy: To denounce the evils of gaming and fun!
Patrick: To extend our propaganda to the rest of the gaming world!
Jeremy: Jeremy!
Patrick: Patrick!
Jeremy: Fox News, attacking every Video-Game that contains sex and violence at the speed of light!
Patrick: Ban Duke Nukem Forever now or prepare to be attacked!
Jack Thompson: Meowth! That's rig....wait wut!?
affraid

Source: Fox News

Last edited by Lord Epzaos on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:20 pm

I, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttee Fox News. Fucking attention whores.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Ummmmm...fucking attention whores.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Just like girls on facebook
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 pm

LOL @ the Team Rocket reference

Fox news can suck a dick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Fox News vs Duke Nukem XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:45 pm

There's never a controversy with these games until Fox News makes one. The last real controversy was with Medal of Honor, and before that, Modern Warfare 2.

Jesus, Fox has to bitch about everything. Speaking of, I bet you Jesus would've loved these games.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 pm

TRF wrote:
There's never a controversy with these games until Fox News makes one. The last real controversy was with Medal of Honor, and before that, Modern Warfare 2.

Jesus, Fox has to bitch about everything. Speaking of, I bet you Jesus would've loved these games.
Don't forget Mass Effect, that was one of their most infamous controversy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Lord Epzaos wrote:
TRF wrote:

Don't forget Mass Effect, that was one of their most infamous controversy.
That's what I'm saying. The MW2 and MoH controversies were discussed on more news sources than just Fox. The Mass Effect, Bulletstorm, and now this Duke Nukem controversy are strictly Fox complaining. No one else gives a shit.

I guess when they're not butchering news with their extreme bias, they're going after "offensive" things. Here's a tip, Fox. Just because you, a news station full of ultra-conservative Christians, don't like the content of a RATED M game doesn't mean there's anything really wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 am

STFU FOX. Stop reporting on this shit and report on real news. Is this video game hurting anyone? No. Don't want young kids playing it? That's up to the parents.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Fox News vs Duke Nukem StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 am

Channel 9 News is kinda like the Australian version of Fox News. EVERYTHING IS EVIL!
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Fox News vs Duke Nukem 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

isn't this exactly what Randy Pitchford wanted?

and fox news:

Fox News vs Duke Nukem Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY_qd5XNG3I6mwRmWxbHr0xFJQ0F7PBxK0mA0PmZyUwepY9gwU
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Well they have a point, it's not like Duke Nukem is a mature rated game aimed at the 18 + demographic . . . . . . . . wait a minute. @_@
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Herp Derp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

lol... They should really learn the ratings on a game... Kids are not suppose to play games that they cant handle. But trying to ban a game because it could "hurt" kids is bullshit, since the game is most likely getting a 16+ or even 18+ rating.

Nuke Fox News Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 am

Stoney wrote:
Well they have a point, it's not like Duke Nukem is a mature rated game aimed at the 18 + demographic . . . . . . . . wait a minute. @_@

Well Duke Nukem isn't "mature" as a game. It's more "teenage boy".
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:49 pm

The ironic thing is that the more Fox and other propaganda channels target these games, the more they sell and become popular, the devs should put on their troll faces and be all like "hey thx for teh free publicity mayne :3"
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh look it's Fox Makes A Big Deal Over Nothing Vol. 35

At first their derp-ness made me rage, but now that they've become so synonymous with terrible that I can't help but laugh. As Reaper said I am most certain this is having the opposite effect. Enjoy the free sales, douk.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:02 pm

why doesn't duke just rip their heads off and shit down their necks?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Pein wrote:
Because he's not real....DUHH!!! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Pein wrote:
Because he's not real....DUHH!!! :)
thanks for telling me something that i knew

anyway ea and people can fly should congratulate fox news for making more people buy bulletstorm,thats going to happen with duke nukem forever too LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 am

It's not even that they're simply getting the name out. They're actually encouraging people to buy it. If you hear about a highly controversial song or movie or video game, won't you listen to the song or watch the movie or play the game just for the sake of curiosity? I know I would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox News vs Duke Nukem   Fox News vs Duke Nukem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox News vs Duke Nukem
Page 1 of 1