Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swort Art Online?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Swort Art Online? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 pm

I watched the first 16 or so episodes and i just cant get into it... i've only watched the first 4 episodes fully without skipping parts because i find it so boring or just plain creepy..

Like i was watching the episode where his sister who grew up with finds out that they're not really brother and sister so she starts blushing and gay shit like that and then sleeps with him. It also had close shots of her tits and ass and she's like 13 years old?! granted they're not brother and sister by blood but they were raised as brother and sister from birth, so it just seems so incredibly fucking creepy. Plus that with all the pedophilia from this and previous episode just makes a disgusting horrific experience.

Not to mention i find it so tedious and boring, but i continued watching because everyone said it's so good.. i just don't understand how.

When i asked my cousin his thoughts on it he put it pretty simply "gay as fuck" and i completely agree, some of the scenes are just so icky and gross.

also i don't mean gay as in boys bumming each other or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 pm

i too am watching fairy art.

yeah, its pretty bad. but i cant stop watching to be honest.

>complaining about underage
>complaining about incest

>creepy

are you a fag? or is this your 1st anime? Razz

Swort Art Online? Sword-art-online_15_suguha
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:06 pm

shigdig wrote:
i too am watching fairy art.

yeah, its pretty bad. but i cant stop watching to be honest.

>complaining about underage
>complaining about incest

>creepy

are you a fag? or is this your 1st anime? Razz

Swort Art Online? Sword-art-online_15_suguha

I'm sorry? I'm pretty sure all the things i'm complaining about is the definition of a fag. The only good anime's in my opinion are Death Note, FMA Brotherhood, Gintama, SKET Dance and Space Brothers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:13 pm

this guy Razz

do you even lift?

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Swort Art Online? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Plan to watch after all the episodes are released. Prob only popular because it is different from the current trend of everything needing to be cute.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Padders wrote:
Plan to watch after all the episodes are released. Prob only popular because it is different from the current trend of everything needing to be cute.

I'd give it a pass, one of the worst anime's I've ever seen. It's like the twilight of anime's!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:43 am

Now that I think about it, it's basically twilight for boys in anime format, it's complete.garbage yet people have deluded themselves that it is not complete and utter shit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:08 pm

"The only good anime's in my opinion are Death Note, FMA Brotherhood, Gintama, SKET Dance and Space Brothers"

Confirmed for casual pleb.

Either way Sword Art Online is an overglorified turd. Mediocre in every single way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm

he hasn't even watched boku no pico
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Not my fault comics shit.on manga. Also I dislike the gigantic eyes or girls that look seven and the authors constantly trying to sexualize.them. Also it's really gay with stupid plots, lame and shallow characters with no real depth other than the ones I've listed of all the anime's I've watched. Also I remembered some good ones
Gurren Lagan, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and the Studio Ghibli moves. In the end it all comes down to preference... You're either fan of pedophilia creepy incest shit... Or not I love you
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Swort Art Online? Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Yes, some anime try to get popular by just being oversexualized and gay as shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Swort Art Online? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:47 pm

CyclopsWasRight wrote:
Not my fault comics shit.on manga. Also I dislike the gigantic eyes or girls that look seven and the authors constantly trying to sexualize.them. Also it's really gay with stupid plots, lame and shallow characters with no real depth other than the ones I've listed of all the anime's I've watched. Also I remembered some good ones
Gurren Lagan, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and the Studio Ghibli moves. In the end it all comes down to preference... You're either fan of pedophilia creepy incest shit... Or not I love you
That depends if you started watching animu before or after 2007.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:57 pm

>Also I dislike the gigantic eyes or girls that look seven

da fuck you say bout mai waifu???

also, toxic loves clannad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 pm

CyclopsWasRight wrote:

You delude yourself in pathetic generic "heroez" comics and "ermahgerd overglorified generic fight scenes" but i know better than that, i'm not a mindless monkey who only loves an anime for it's generic action and clash between "good 'n evul"

No i prefer anime that rely on realism, depth, humanistic struggles, emotions and romance.

And i am not reffering to mindless tit waggling shitfests like HOTD although there are enough unique and incredible anime that have sexual undertones like bakemonogatari.

No i am talking about Madoka Magica, Welcome to the NHK, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki, Angel Beats. anime that don't rely on generic superheroes who do good things for good sake and evil villain who seek "world dominatiunz"

Just the fact that you refer to these things as pedophilia creepy incest already shows how much of a blind sheep society has made you.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 am

I don't read comics for action, go search up sandman, saga of the swamp.thing or watchmen. Some of the most brilliantly crafted stories ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swort Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swort Art Online?   Swort Art Online? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swort Art Online?
Page 1 of 1