Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions On New PlayStation Store

Go down 
+6
Chobo
Bluenose
The Enkindler
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
10 posters

PS Store
 Better
 Worse
 No Difference
View results
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Opinions On New PlayStation Store PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Opinions On New PlayStation Store Empty
PostSubject: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:00 pm

I personally hate the new store. Everything seems cluttered. I can't find what is new in the store and not just for PS Plus members. It's also so fucking slow. The old store wasn't broken, all that needed fixing was the search bar. :x

What are your opinions on the new PS Store?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Opinions On New PlayStation Store Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 pm

I agree.

I actually liked the PSN Store as it was. Right now though, it's just the epitome of dogshit. I hope Sony fixes it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Opinions On New PlayStation Store R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Where's the "Don't give a fuck" option?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
The "No Difference" is the "Don't give a fuck" option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:27 pm

It's pretty bad. It lags like shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Opinions On New PlayStation Store 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:33 pm

It's so goddamn slow. With every game I buy coming with an Online pass code now a days, I just want to quickly pop into the store, enter the code, and hop into the game. But now that it's so slow, it just makes things take longer when than they need to.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 pm

I don't know how Sony thinks this is possibly okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm

It's worse than the original store. Takes me longer to access the store than before. I like some of the new menus in the store, but access through the original was so much easier. Very cluttered. It sucks, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Opinions On New PlayStation Store PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Chobo wrote:
It's so goddamn slow. With every game I buy coming with an Online pass code now a days, I just want to quickly pop into the store, enter the code, and hop into the game. But now that it's so slow, it just makes things take longer when than they need to.
You realize you don't need to go into the store to redeem code. I always do it through account management.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Chobo wrote:

XMB -> Account Management -> Redeem Code

Edit - Whoops way too late
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Opinions On New PlayStation Store 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Huh. Learn something new everyday. Thanks guys! Opinion on the store still stands though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm

its gay
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:12 am

Sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions On New PlayStation Store   Opinions On New PlayStation Store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions On New PlayStation Store
Page 1 of 1