Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? Empty
PostSubject: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 pm

As the tits say. What is the worst animu you've ever seen?

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? 14125
For me it would be K-on. I thought this shit was meant to be about music but instead it was five girls just drinking mother fucking tea and some weird cute shit. Will never understand how this became so damn popular.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? Pico_210

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 am

^^

are you a faggot?

Beyblade

every & all seasons
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:33 am

shigdig wrote:
Beyblade

every & all seasons
The toys were fun as fuck tho. But I agree, the anime was just "throw out your top and yell louder than the other guy." Which evidently doesn't work and will most likely result in complaints from the neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:59 am

i admit, the bayblade bug bit me when i was younger.

>you will never beyblade in a back alley & yell "LET IT RIP!!!!" at the top of your lungs again
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:37 pm

I remember my school banning bayblades. That was a quite year.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? Queensblade

Found this on netflix a few months back. Bassically, its a hentai that shows females fighting females while literally naked. Hell, the first 5 minutes of the first episode involves a witch squirting acid from her breasts onto the main heroine who becomes naked as the acid burns her clothing away. Some guys might get off at this but it was just messed in my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Hentai on Netflix? WTF!?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? Queensblade

Found this on netflix a few months back. Bassically, its a hentai that shows females fighting females while literally naked. Hell, the first 5 minutes of the first episode involves a witch squirting acid from her breasts onto the main heroine who becomes naked as the acid burns her clothing away. Some guys might get off at this but it was just messed in my oppinion.
Yeah I remember this being on PSN once. Got taken down the very next day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm

one thing you have to remember is that sadly alot of anime devs these days have their priorities all wrong.

1. borderline hentai, ecchi fan service , with cleavage & pantsu shots every 10 seconds

THEN

2 the actual story

perfect example

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? High.School.of.the.Dead.476810

im still waiting on that season 2 though Razz
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 am

^ The OVA was weird, but sexy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:40 am

shigdig wrote:
one thing you have to remember is that sadly alot of anime devs these days have their priorities all wrong.

1. borderline hentai, ecchi fan service , with cleavage & pantsu shots every 10 seconds

THEN

2 the actual story

perfect example

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? High.School.of.the.Dead.476810

im still waiting on that season 2 though Razz
Pretty much every second word is fuck on the english dub haha.

NoelX2 wrote:
^ The OVA was weird, but sexy
Never forget what guy did to that broomstick.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:30 am

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? 29368

Seitokai Yakuindomo.

An extremely generic anime with pathetic one dimensional characters which relies on shallow comedy that only the most immature, sexually depraved teenagers could possibly enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? 40975775

Green Green- Watching 1 episode is enough to know the show is for sick perverted teenage guys in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:10 am

Zeratul wrote:
Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? 40975775

Green Green- Watching 1 episode is enough to know the show is for sick perverted teenage guys in desperation.
Thanks for the recommendation. :happyalone:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?   Worst anime(s) you've ever seen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst anime(s) you've ever seen?
Page 1 of 1