Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's   The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm

The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's Thelastofus-504-610
Quote :
Check out the new Game Informer to meet a new character from #TheLastofUs. See the world premiere at VGAs on Dec 7.
https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/266680154615599104
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's   The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Who gives a fuck? Release the game now already!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's   The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:17 am

Easy now Mecha, you can still enjoy littlebigplanet karting in the meantime. Razz

VGA's are going to be interesting. I predict that Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins creed 3 and Dishonored are going to be GOTY nominations.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's   The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:18 am

I hope Halo 4 wins GOTY. Imagine 343i winning GOTY for their very first game.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's   The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm surprised I managed to stomach through the 2011 VGAs. God, that show is such a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's   The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us will have a world premiere at the 2012 VGA's
Page 1 of 1