Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Freaking Mod Ever

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
Pein
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Best Freaking Mod Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:11 am

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 am

Seen this vid before.

You'd need to have sick graphics card to pull off that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

Teckno wrote:
Seen this vid before.

you got that right
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Pein wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Seen this vid before.

you got that right
You could pull this off with a $140-170 card and have an intense fps also. Hell the card this guy used only costs $120. The only thing THIS mod really does is increase motion blur (too much, imo) make your head weave more intense, adjusts the contrast, brings down the brightness and makes the textures darker.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

PostSubject: Re: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Holy shit, that's like BF3 on PC x4.
Back to top Go down
FLOW
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
FLOW

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:58 am

i think i need an upgrade :O
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:04 am

That is insane...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Freaking Mod Ever   Best Freaking Mod Ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Freaking Mod Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: PC Gaming :: Games-
Jump to: