Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough   Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Can't wait! Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough   Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough Photo-10
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough   Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:59 pm

^^^

You must have been dying to post that picture but the opportunity never came up .... cyberpunkcentral, I am saddened.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough   Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Oops! I could have sworn it said "smashing". xD
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough   Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Don't you guys have anything to say about the video at hand, or are you gonna talk about a Magikarp pic?
Remember: If you cannot offer anything that adds to discussion in threads then do not post.

On topic: I like the way you can see your helmet at the edges, makes it look as if you are inside the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough   Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 pm

They're bringing back the same enemy we supposedly took care of in Halo 3...Making Halo 3's plot irrelevant in the grand scheme or things.

Greaat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough   Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 4: Flood Multiplayer Mode Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1