Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Offical Dishonored Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The Offical Dishonored Thread 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

The Offical Dishonored Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Offical Dishonored Thread   The Offical Dishonored Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm surprised people here aren't talking about this game. If you couldn't tell, I love this game. The fun part about it is that there are so many different ways you can play through the game. No one can finish a mission the same way twice. you're always looking for something new to try. So if you don't have this game, and you love Deus Ex and Bioshock, PICK THIS GAME UP NOW!

So anyway, this thread is to talk about how you played through the game, what you think of it, and any plot elements you liked. But PLEASE remember to use the spoiler tags.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dishonored Thread   The Offical Dishonored Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Actually I beat this game 2 days ago and was gonna make a thread about it but was too lazy. The game is phenomenal. Except for the first level the game is completely non-linear and every level is a sandbox. It's extremely refreshing to play. I started replaying the levels, I'm on the second level and there is a bunch of stuff I missed.

The first few levels I played like any other shooter just killing everyone but when I realized that would have consequences I changed to a stealth style and I went through the rest of the game rarely killing anyone other than key targets (whom you didn't have to kill I realized too late...) and had a few accidental deaths (like one guard I knocked out and tried to hide by dropping his body on a lower platform).

Spoiler:

The main thing I disliked about the game were the tallboys. I couldn't figure out a way to quietly dispose of them and had to keep reloading saves and shit trying to sneak around them...

Have you been replaying the game? So far it seems like I just have the equipment I had when I started that level the first time. Kinda like in Metro 2033 when you replay a level. Do the bone charms and runes you collect become available in later levels? Also Metro 2033 is also a similar game to Dishonered. So if you like that you'll like this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dishonored Thread   The Offical Dishonored Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 am

I'm thinking about getting this game, i heard it's more of a game of trial and error. Atleast if you want to play a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Offical Dishonored Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dishonored Thread   The Offical Dishonored Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dishonored Thread   The Offical Dishonored Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:52 am

Dishonored was fucking amazing and fun as hell. Definitely picking the sequel up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dishonored Thread   The Offical Dishonored Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Offical Dishonored Thread
Page 1 of 1