Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns Empty
PostSubject: Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns   Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns Lightning_returns_final_fantasy_xiii
Quote :
Square Enix has been teasing a new Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Saga game for what feels like ages now. Today, the company finally unveiled what it has in store for the series.

During a stage show event for the Final Fantasy 25th anniversary event in Japan, Square Enix shared the first details on a brand new Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Saga project for consoles: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

Lighting, of course, is back, and she’ll be stronger than ever. The game will feature Lightning’s final battle as well.

As revealed by Square Enix, there will be customization elements, and the game features fantasy, gothic, and mechanical themes.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII launches next year.

Source: GamingEverything
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns   Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 am

So how about that versus. :poker:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns   Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Won't come out until the day Cocoon falls and the sky turns dark red, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns   Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:

itll be released somewhere in between The Last Guardian and grand turismo 6
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns   Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:48 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns   Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Another squeal to a game which no one likes lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns   Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Square Enix announces FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns
Page 1 of 1