Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment Empty
PostSubject: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

http://www.trueachievements.com/n10369/new-gow-judgement-multiplayer-mode-revealed.htm

Quote :
A new multiplayer mode has been revealed for the upcoming prequel Gears of War: Judgment. Free-For-All will pit each player alone to battle for survival and kills versus all other players. This is a first for Gears of War, since before now all multiplayer modes have always been team based

Man, going to be freakin' awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 pm

I always assumed Gears had an FFA multiplayer mode. What took them so long to implement it? It's kinda a standard mode to add in multiplayer shooting games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Takes me back to gears 1 before bots when my whole team used to leave and it was me against 4
I still kicked their asses :fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Yeah I doubt this game will be great. Ooooh, a free-for-all mode. Nice, we get something that's been a standard in shooters for the last billion years.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:35 pm

^hell yes
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Lul old as fuck standard game type is old.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 pm

This game is just gonna be a lame cash-grab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment   Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free-For-All Mode in Gears of War: Judgment
Page 1 of 1