Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Couple Changes, Announcments.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Couple Changes, Announcments. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Couple Changes, Announcments.   Couple Changes, Announcments. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 pm

-Got rid of the Onlive (JubJub will be so happy), Windows Phone 7, and Iphone section. Hardly any posts and people who have these items.

-I think we should all start showing a little more love to the PSP, DS, and Wii sections. We're becoming too PS3 and 360 dominant. Just try putting more effort into these categories. Would be much appreciated. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Couple Changes, Announcments.   Couple Changes, Announcments. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Teckno wrote:
-Got rid of the Onlive (JubJub will be so happy), Windows Phone 7, and Iphone section. Hardly any posts and people who have these items.

-I think we should all start showing a little more love to the PSP, DS, and Wii sections. We're becoming too PS3 and 360 dominant. Just try putting more effort into these categories. Would be much appreciated. ^.^

Agreed on the last part. The DS should be getting some love after the 3DS section. The PSP saw a sudden boost in threads/posts after the NGP was announced.

The Wii... Well..
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Couple Changes, Announcments.   Couple Changes, Announcments. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:12 pm

:cheers:

And well...no one really plays the Wii Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Couple Changes, Announcments.   Couple Changes, Announcments. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

I can try to keep the wii topic alive since im one of the view here that actually plays the wii once a week. But its just not in the news anymore. And since its hardly getting any games for it we can't discuss that much.

I think you should change the DS and PSP topics into 3DS and NGP topics when the NGP is out and put ds and psp into handheld classics.
Back to top Go down
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Stature : 1
Australia
Playing : Maxed out

PostSubject: Re: Couple Changes, Announcments.   Couple Changes, Announcments. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 am

I have a PSP and I play it sometimes. My DS Lite broke around a year and a half ago. So umm I will try to post PSP stuff when I find something interesting to post.
Back to top Go down
http://ultrazfury.cz.cc
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Couple Changes, Announcments.   Couple Changes, Announcments. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 am

I'll do what i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple Changes, Announcments.   Couple Changes, Announcments. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple Changes, Announcments.
Page 1 of 1