Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed

Go down 
+6
Pein
Stigma
Jack the Spectre
Ihsahn
Bluenose
The Enkindler
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 am

Quote :
Ordinarily, it would be difficult to describe any one part of the crime-ridden Gotham City as "the bad part of town." That's likely to change soon, as Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced October 18 as the North American release date for Batman: Arkham City. The game will launch in Australia the following day, with a European launch October 21.
Source:Gamespot
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 pm

I've yet to pick up the first game. Batman games never interested me. It's gotten some pretty great reviews though. I'll think about getting it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:06 pm

x2 Teckno. I'm gonna check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
x2 Teckno. I'm gonna check it out sometime.
You won't like it.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Why not? What's wrong with it? I haven't looked much into it but I kept hearing how good of a game it is.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Why not? What's wrong with it? I haven't looked much into it but I kept hearing how good of a game it is.

You're a hipster, you'll immediately dismiss is as trash once you realize how highly praised it is.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Damn, you're right. Fuck myself and all the highly praised mainstream games I've bought like Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, COD4, Starcraft 2, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, WoW (now shit), Guild Wars, Uncharted 1 & 2, Demon's Souls and Mirror's Edge.

FUCK
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 pm

can't wait for it..the first one was amazing but i was surprised to see that the game was a goty contender because to me eventhough it was amazing,it wasn't goty material in my opinion but anyway i just hope arkham city doesn't disappoint
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:24 pm

I'll be picking this up day one. Arkham Asylum was my favorite game of 2009.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Looking back on my old post. Man, I was a fucking virgin. This game was EPICSAUCE.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Teckno wrote:
Looking back on my old post. Man, I was a fucking virgin. This game was EPICSAUCE.

You're still a virgin since you have yet to read the comic books.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

You're still a virgin since you have yet to read the comic books.

Wouldn't you be the virgin since you read comic books?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Then I guess every Batman fan is a virgin then.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
Then I guess every Batman fan is a virgin then.

Only the ones as comic obsessed as you I love you
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:11 pm

I never read the comics, I always prefered watching the Cartoons and the Movies no matter how inaccurate they were.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm

If you like the movies and cartoons, I'm sure you'll like the comic books as well.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Mecha, not every fan of Comic book characters has to read or know shit about comics to be a true fan. Stop being an elitist.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Everytime Mecha splurts out his Comic and movie elitism, I want to just permaban his ass.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Teckno wrote:
Everytime Mecha splurts out his Comic and movie elitism, I want to just permaban his ass.

I couldn't agree more with this post. Mecha's entire life is centered around comic-books it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Chobo wrote:
Mecha, not every fan of Comic book characters has to read or know shit about comics to be a true fan. Stop being an elitist.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
Chobo wrote:

Mecha, stop with the comic book threads, or.........

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed 17740235
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:19 pm

I didn't even create this thread...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
I didn't even create this thread...

yeah, no shit. I meant in general. It's annoying Plz, stop ok? Batman: Arkham City release date revealed 2505020059 thnx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City release date revealed   Batman: Arkham City release date revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City release date revealed
Page 1 of 1