Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone played Slender?

Go down 
+3
d0nni3
Archduke
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Has anyone played Slender? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Has anyone played Slender? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 am

If not, try it out right now!

http://slendergame.com/game.php
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Yeah and I had a hilarious time playing it. Has anyone played Slender? 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
d0nni3
Peon
Peon
d0nni3

Stature : 0
Playing : Sadistic

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 am

Yea got told to play this last week..... i'm still recovering from my first play through I love you got up to 7/8 pages, that skinny twat becomes unbearable then!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 pm

slender is some scrub shit. now amnesia........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Games like these make me realize what a pussy i am. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Has anyone played Slender? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:27 am

Literally shat my pants playing this. It's funny, because Slenderman isn't even THAT scary-looking, but this game makes him scary as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:04 pm

I don't know if I want to play it. :derp:
|
I'm going to be honest guys, when I'm truly terrified, I scream like a little girl. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Has anyone played Slender? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah... only got 2/8 pages before he trapped me in the bathrooms. I screamed like a little girl. :x
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Haven't gotten around to it yet. I doubt it's scarier then Amnesia, as some people are saying.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Has anyone played Slender? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played Slender?   Has anyone played Slender? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone played Slender?
Page 1 of 1