Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations Empty
PostSubject: NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations   NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 pm

So my brother randomly came home one day with a system called a "retron" from play and try (play and trade?). Basically it can play NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis games. I thought it was a joke system at first but it actually plays them and even came with 2 wireless controllers. Anyways my first console was a PSone so I don't really know much about either of the 3. We've got Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World right now and they're pretty good and i'm plain sick of 360 and PS3 games so I think I'm going to give these retro games a try.

What would you guys recommend I get? A brief description of the game would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations   NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations 250px-13
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations   NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 pm

^^
I saw that on a video by angry nintendo nerd, it did not look...enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations   NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 am

Illusion of gaia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations   NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis game recommendations
Page 1 of 1