Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay   PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 am

PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay Planetside-2-600x368

Also sign up for the BETA access on their website !

Quote :
It will feature potentially thousands of players. It will also feature familiar first person shooter elements such as sprinting, iron sights, and regenerating shields. An important aspect will be that player skill is the major determiner when it comes to being able to kill other players. Unlockable Skills are planned to only make between a 15-20% difference between any player. The model of obtaining the said skills will be similar to the model of Eve Online, with skill taking time to be learned, however the skill progression will not require a player to be online for its duration. The game will also feature a unique Day/Night cycle, meaning that battles will happen in different times of day, affecting the general methods for warfare.

A mix between Warhawk, DUST514 with BF3 thrown in with a massive amount of players and the addicting MMO levelling up !!!! sounds epic sauce.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay   PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:23 am

2000 players online!

If only i had friends to play with :alone:
Back to top Go down

PlanetSide 2 PC Gameplay
Page 1 of 1