Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months Empty
PostSubject: Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months   Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Bring in exclusives Sony, hell I'm sure if you would have announced GoW: Ascension on PSVita it'd be selling better, but NOOO It haz to be on teh Trey. I barley use it and at times i even regret buying it. :x
Quote :
Less than 800,000 PlayStation Vita units have been sold across Japan in the past six months, new data suggests.

A new look at sales of Sony's latest handheld - provided by Japanese magazine Famitsu - suggests that the system has sold about 790,000 units.
Sony Japan appears to have told Famitsu that the sales data is in line with internal projections, according to a translation of the quote by local media.

In March, Sony revealed it had sold about two million PS Vita units worldwide. Nintendo's 3DS handheld had shifted about 17 million units by the same period, though this rival system launched several months earlier.

The original PSP has sold more than 71 million units in its eight years on the market.

Meanwhile, hot release Persona 4 The Golden has managed to shift 189,000 units since its release on June 14th, quickly making it the best-selling PS Vita game in Japan for the year so far.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/358630/japan-sales-sony-shifts-less-than-800k-ps-vita-units-in-six-months/
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months   Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 pm

To be fair, despite it's stellar sales 3ds has a very underwhelming games library too. Vita is on a whole other level of suckage though. I can't name a single game on it out now that I'm really interested in at all.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months   Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Too many female protagonists on the Vita. Such bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months   Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Too many female protagonists on the Vita. Such bullshit.

That too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months   Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan sales: Sony shifts less than 800k PS Vita units in six months
Page 1 of 1