Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer Empty
PostSubject: PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer   PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 pm

PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer 7544036290_d2ab5f4d41_z
Quote :
We’re very happy to announce the return of PlayStation PLAY, our annual summer program showcasing a diverse lineup of great PSN games and special offers. PSN PLAY begins July 24 on PSN when the first game in the lineup becomes available for pre-order, and we have all the info on this summer’s offering.

You may remember my announcement last summer that PLAY would become an annual program. Guess what? It has returned and we do have a stellar line-up of titles for you this year. We’re again offering 20% off each title for PlayStation Plus members for a limited time, and as a bonus this year, we’re giving you cash vouchers to redeemed on PSN for purchasing any two or more of the awesome PSN PLAY titles. Check out what you could get after buying PSN PLAY games:

If you are a fan, you will also appreciate the fact that each of the four PSN PLAY titles in our line-up can be pre-ordered starting a week before they hit the PlayStation Store. Gamers who buy a PSN PLAY game during its pre-order period will receive a PS3 XMB theme of the game. PlayStation®Plus members also get 20% off each title during their pre-order period.

The best thing about PSN PLAY 2012 is still its line-up of great games. They all have something special to offer to PSN gamers.

PLAY The Expendables 2 Videogame (PS3) First On PSN before anyone else!

PLAY Sound Shapes (PS3/PS Vita) Anywhere as we offer the PS3 and PS Vita version of the game for the price of one.

PLAY the indie phenomena Papo & Yo (PS3) Exclusively On PSN

PLAY Counter Strike: Global Offensive (PS3) Hardcore Action with your DualShock or PlayStation®Move controller.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/10/psn-play-returns-this-month-with-four-great-games-for-the-summer/
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer   PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Counter-strike: Global Offensive is the only good game on that list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer   PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Duke wrote:
Counter-strike: Global Offensive is the only good game on that list.
I imagine you played all four games then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer   PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN PLAY Returns This Month with Four Great Games For the Summer
Page 1 of 1