Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released

Go down 
+4
Hydell
Stoney
Franko
yonny616
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  Call-of-Duty-Online-Logo
Quote :
Activision and Tencent has just confirmed Call of Duty Online for China. The publisher also revealed debut trailer for the game, we have it below for you.

Call of Duty Online was first announced way back in February 2011. At that time Activision publishing boss Eric Hirshberg confirmed microtransaction-based title in the investor call.

The debut footage of Call of Duty Online show maps from Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 4.

About Call of Duty Online:

Call of Duty Online is a free to play game from Activision and Tencent. It will release exclusively in China and will feature game modes taken from past Call of Duty games and redesigned to suit Chinese audience.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/8430-call-duty-online-confirmed-debut-trailer-released.html
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Must be really hard to copy and paste now...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Hope its a billion dollar flop. C'mon, China, do us a favour and tell them to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Well with CoD being so "America fuck yeah" there is a good chance of that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm

soooo......... a multiplayer only cod with old maps?
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Free to play? i wouldn't mind playing it then since i don't have any COD game at hand
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm

igame wrote:
Free to play? i wouldn't mind playing it then since i don't have any COD game at hand

I'm sure the flight to China would cost you in end. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Call of Duty Online? Isn't that like calling a new TES game The Elder Scrolls: Alone In Your Mom's Basement?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Activision must be having so much fun copying and pasting everything they make now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:37 pm

This is not unusual to do in China. EA did the same thing with Battlefield. Basically high AAA budgets don't do well in China due to the market being completely different. So they generally rehash the multiplayer of a big franchise into a microtransaction online game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released    Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Online confirmed, debut trailer released
Page 1 of 1