Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Favourite Comic Character/s

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Favourite Comic Character/s Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Comic Character/s   Favourite Comic Character/s I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Instead of reviving Mecha's year old thread let's start anew.

Favourite Comic Character/s Wolf_man_zech_dead_wife_by_jasonhoward_02

Gary Hampton (Astounding Wolfman) Is still one of my favourites. Astounding Wolfman is certainly one of my favourite comics!

The artwork is never amazing but I really like the character, and the fact that he's a werewolf just makes it all the more awesome.
Favourite Comic Character/s 672468-550531_astoundingwolfman08_p5_1__super_1__super

He goes through a lot of shit not just in terms of in combat but also with his family life. It's quite sad really Sad
Favourite Comic Character/s ASTOUNDING%20WOLFMAN%20SEVENTEEN
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Favourite Comic Character/s R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Comic Character/s   Favourite Comic Character/s I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Favourite Comic Character/s Venom_10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Comic Character/s   Favourite Comic Character/s I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Favourite Comic Character/s Batman
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Comic Character/s   Favourite Comic Character/s I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Favourite Comic Character/s HULK078_FNL

These guys (or should I say "this guy")

I actually have this very comic on display in my room :)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Favourite Comic Character/s PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Comic Character/s   Favourite Comic Character/s I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Batman
Favourite Comic Character/s 250px-Batman_Lee
I have always loved this character. I have all of the Burton, Shumacher and Nolan films (Don't have the campy 60's movie, but saw it on Netflix.). I have seen so many of its cartoon movie adaptations (My favorite being Batman: Under the Red Hood followed by Batman/Superman Movie). I grew up watching Batman: The Animated Series and I would change the channel on people so I wouldn't miss an episode(Re-run or new). Batman has always been my favorite comic character/superhero of all time and always will be.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Comic Character/s   Favourite Comic Character/s I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Favourite Comic Character/s Spawn3

Ah good ol' Al Simmons (AKA: SPAWN). Spawn was actually the first comic I ever owned. My sister bought me a Spawn action figure that came with a comic and a dvd (of the animated Spawn film). What's awesome about Spawn is that the stories are unique and offer closure every single comic. So you don't need to know anything about the universe. You can jump straight into issue 200 and something and not only enjoy it but completely follow it. The narrative is therefore not great, even the writer acknowledges this, but the character of Spawn is awesome yet mysterious, and the artwork is so damn brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Comic Character/s   Favourite Comic Character/s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Comic Character/s
Page 1 of 1