Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!

Go down 
+4
Angelus
The Enkindler
Orc
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! Empty
PostSubject: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Have you guys ever consider that maybe someone might still be writing a LONG ass post, that took a good chunk amount of their free time, right before locking a thread?

What's the fucking point of even fucking debating anymore if the fucking thread is going to be fucking locked anyway? Didn't a certain someone said that we needed to heat things up to keep this forum even more active? How the fuck are we ever going to keep this fucking forum active with all the fucking threads being fucking locked and shit.

Knowing this forum, the Staff won't give a fuck as usual and will eventually lock this thread.

To that I say... suck my 8===D-
Just put your face on the screen and suck it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Doesn't taste like a real dick.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:55 pm

I actually give a fuck and won't lock this.
I only lock threads that either get off-topic or go out of control.

But to be honest, that particular thread Reaper locked was made in the name of trolling, so you can't just go around blaming Reaper for doing his job.

Also, moved to the Feedback section cause you're talking about the forum here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Lol, the staff sucks.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Who even cares if a thread goes off topic anymore there's been about one guy new guy who's joined in 3 months. And most of the time it's only a few people going off topic. Hell sometimes a thread gets made and locked before I even get one G7.

Sheo you remind me of a gamespot mod who locks every thread that isn't serious business and the heavy moderation is the reason I left that piece of shit forum. Same with PS3N and Zillah locking half the fucking threads made.

Also mods stop locking revived threads. Not all of us have seen all the old threads and some of them are worth reviving. Even when it's on topic they still get locked.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Are you implying that I lock every "non-serious bzns" thread available?
Most of the threads I lock are either Duplicate threads or Drama Queen threads.
I will heed your request though and I will try not to lock revived threads.

Last edited by Sheogorath on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm

trolling should be ok because liberty. yes
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Lol, the staff sucks.

Feel free to leave then, again.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Lock this thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 am

Locked. Umad?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Fuck Toxic, I was typing a long-ass post!

Oh wait, I can still post here. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!   STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP LOCKING F***ING THREADS!
Page 1 of 1