Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Domain problem will be fixed soon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Domain problem will be fixed soon. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Domain problem will be fixed soon.   Domain problem will be fixed soon. I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:34 pm

I've got Forumotion to give us a free renewal of our domain for being an active forum. It should take a little time though to process according to them.

THE END IS NOT NIGH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Domain problem will be fixed soon.   Domain problem will be fixed soon. I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Also I'm afraid that some members did not think to go to the original domain. So they don't know that they can still access g7 via this link. If you guys can notify every member throught means (facebook), please do so!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Domain problem will be fixed soon.   Domain problem will be fixed soon. I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:01 am

Domain is back, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domain problem will be fixed soon.   Domain problem will be fixed soon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domain problem will be fixed soon.
Page 1 of 1