Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3] StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3] Empty
PostSubject: Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3]   Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:04 am

Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3] 417OiH3bwwL

Okay! This is the Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 for the Playstation 3 made by Hori. This stick is designed for fighting games and arcade titles. This is the pretty much the same fighting stick that came with the Tekken 6 bundle but doesn't have the Tekken art on it. I guess it is one of the low end models from Hori. I would have writtern a review for this ages ago but this is my first fighting stick and I wanted to take time to get use to it.

Since it's a wireless fight stick, you'll need to obtain 2 AA battries and yes it does come with the 2.4GHz USB wireless thingy. I'm happy to say that there isn't any lag issues at all. The stick and the buttoms are really repsonsive and able to pull off the combos and supers from Tekken, Street Fighter, Blazblue and The King of Fighters with no problems. Note that if you are moving from a controller to a fight stick, you may incounter problems because how weird it feels. The cherry top stick does have a lose feeling and make clicking nosies through.

The Design is slim but still have a bit of weight to it which is nice. It sits nicely on your lap and doesn't move around when your smashing those combos. Oh and it does works on the PC!

Overall it is a pretty good stick for $80+. I got mine on special for $40 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3] 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3]   Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:55 am

I was thinking of getting a fight stick for when i play BlazBlue. I don't see too many fight stick reviews so this was helpful.
Back to top Go down

Hori Wireless Fighting Stick 3 review [PS3]
Page 1 of 1