Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:26 pm

For those who don't know the Nuzlocke Challenge, it makes the Pokemon games harder. Here are the rules:

No Master Balls
No legendaries to be caught
Only catch the first Pokemon you encountered in each route/cave/whatever (Once you get your Pokeballs)
If a Pokemon dies, you can't use it anymore
You have to nickname them
If you put the Pokemon in the computer, you can't use it anymore

Randomizer randomizes the Pokemon in each area. It also randomizes the starter Pokemon

LETS BEGIN

I play the beginning, go get Absol (Advil), fight May, get mah balls, caught a Vaporeon (Vapory), went to where I fought May and there was a Croconile or whatever. Didn't catch it since I have Vapory.
Went to where the trainers were. Another water pokemon.... I got through the trainers and then went to town and then the tutorial blah blah blah.
The next area, I saw Duskull. Meh
In the forest, I saw Chansey. Caught it and nicknamed it Eggwoman. Then I saw some really good Pokemon. '____'
Went through Team Aqua, fought more trainers, went to the next town, and went to the next route (By the tunnel). I luckily got Charmeleon (Fireman) but I had to sacrifice Eggwoman for it. 😢

And that is Part 1. I will face the gym in that town and something else.
(Pics because it is not fake)

Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough TWGTy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:52 pm

You can catch legendaries in a Nuzlocke.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:14 am

Should have posted a link to it.

http://artemis251.fobby.net/downloads/emerald/

If you've got any problems getting it to work just ask here and I'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
You can catch legendaries in a Nuzlocke.
They're secondary rules.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Well, might as well post my story.

Pokemon Fire Red:

Mark (Zubat)
Mary (Mankey)
Jesus (Squirtle)
Joseph (Pidgey)
Peter (Butterfly)
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

So I faced the first gym. I had to level up my Vapory to beat it...and I did.
I went to Dewford Town and into the cave. I caught myself a Tauros (Bullshit), but I tried to face another Pokemon but it died. Sad
I faced the gym and I won.

I went to Slateport and in the route above the town, I got a Meowth (Meow Mix). I won against Team Aqua and I went to face May and some other trainers.
I went to Mauville and faced Wally and the gym. The trainers were easy but for the leader, I lost Advil. Sad
I put Meowth in the day-care center. I got a Medicham (Yogagirl) and put her in the day-care center. I did some stuff in the city to the left of the route.
I went upwards to the rocks (I faced some trainers and the 4 family members) and I went on to the next route. I got a Haunter (Casper). I went to the cave and onto the next route and got a Mareep (Baaaaaaah).

I replaced the Pokemon from the day-care center and placed in the new 2.
I took them out, I leveled Mareep up so that it will become Flaaffy.

Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough KnKmo
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:04 am

I put in Casper and Meow Mix because I don't like them.
I went to the next route after the city (after the route with alot of dirt, or sand, not the desert) and got myself an Umbreon (Darky)
Went to the cave and got a Marowak (Orphan)
Encountered Team Magma and followed them, defeated them, and went on to the city with the fire-type gym.
Defeated the gym leader.
And yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough   Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Randomizer Nuzlocke Playthrough
Page 1 of 1