Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter

Go down 
+5
Hydell
Stoney
Stigma
NoelX2
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter Empty
PostSubject: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:51 pm

I've seen pics of her on the internet. I bet she used Nutella.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:15 am

Am I the only one who doesn't see a problem with this? People should be allowed to raise their kid anyway they want, provided they aren't sexually abusing them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:50 am

Are you seriously kidding me stigma? People should be able to raise their kid as long as it does not go against the physical and mental well being of that kid. And what she did was really against the well being of her daughter, you must be really stupid not to realize that.

Exposing minors to UV radiation is extremely dangerous. Letting kids from such a young age tan can lead to anything as simple as a sunburn to prolonged skin cancer. It can damage the skin beyond repair, causing Actinic keratos, which is a skin growth that can progress into cancer. It can cause eye damage, in the form of Cataracts, that can lead to eye problems that are visible on the outside as well. It can also suppress your immune system, enabling other sicknesses and diseases that can invade your system.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:20 am

She actually wanted her daughter to look like her? She's disgusting looking! Absolute fucking mongo she is.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:56 am

Theres being tanned then theres being tango'd then theres being nigged.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:34 am

She looks like she's trying to go undercover into the Black Panthers or something. She's disgusting to look at, but I actually do believe her. I honestly don't think she let the kid tan with her because she's right about there not being enough room and she seemed fairly adamant about it being a choice for each and every person.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:59 am

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter 303362_356927764354908_283813164999702_898278_985233190_n
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:42 pm

What the fuck is that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:08 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Are you seriously kidding me stigma? People should be able to raise their kid as long as it does not go against the physical and mental well being of that kid. And what she did was really against the well being of her daughter, you must be really stupid not to realize that.

Exposing minors to UV radiation is extremely dangerous. Letting kids from such a young age tan can lead to anything as simple as a sunburn to prolonged skin cancer. It can damage the skin beyond repair, causing Actinic keratos, which is a skin growth that can progress into cancer. It can cause eye damage, in the form of Cataracts, that can lead to eye problems that are visible on the outside as well. It can also suppress your immune system, enabling other sicknesses and diseases that can invade your system.

I'm not saying getting a kid tanned is a wise idea but the girl looks happy and healthy. At the most she should be fined because her daughter was under 14 but that brings up another question. The workers at the tanning salon should be well aware that kids under 14 aren't allowed to tan, but they just let her do it anyways? She says her daughter got sunburn from playing in the sun and I'm inclined to believe her because there are inconsistencies with the charges.

In fact it seems most people want her to get imprisoned or have her daughter taken away because of the way she looks, not because of what she did. Calling someone a freak because of the way they look is just as bad as being racist.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:39 am

^^^

Not when they look like that by choice and/or using cosmetics. She should be ashamed of herself, look at her, this was purely by choice and not some deformity she was born with. She should be wise enough to know what she's doing is harmful and plain fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:20 am

Yes because getting burned is so healthy right? :areyoufuckingk I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that it was because of sun burn but that does not chance the fact that she should never let her kid tan in that age.

If the people at the salon truly allowed her to tan than they should be sued and fired.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:28 am

only in America.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Lykos wrote:
only in America New Joisy.
Fixed it.

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter UHapx

You see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Stoney wrote:
^^^

Not when they look like that by choice and/or using cosmetics. She should be ashamed of herself, look at her, this was purely by choice and not some deformity she was born with. She should be wise enough to know what she's doing is harmful and plain fucking stupid.

Not sure if you know what New Jersey's like since you're from Ireland, but no, I would not find it surprising if she did not know tanning was harmful. Not everyone from New Jersey is as dumb as a rock, but a lot of them are.

This chick probably got the whole tanning idea from watching Jersey Shore too.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Yes because getting burned is so healthy right? :areyoufuckingk I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that it was because of sun burn but that does not chance the fact that she should never let her kid tan in that age.

If the people at the salon truly allowed her to tan than they should be sued and fired.
I don't think she let her child tan. She took her to the salon with her but the daughter never tanned.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Why is she whiter in the police picks but tanned as hell in the news video?

And let's be honest, I highly doubt this would have been on the news coverage if it weren't for how tanned the lady is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:39 pm

She isnt tanned, shes nigged.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter   Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange mom arrested after tanning her daughter
Page 1 of 1