Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Of The Hulks

Go down 
+11
Bluenose
Franko
CleverCatchPhrase
Hydell
Chobo
Stoney
JayMoore
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Mikenuge
Orc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am

Your sig makes this all the more ironic since you are attacking everyones opinion Lykos.

Just saiyan brah.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 am

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 G1323611
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Lykos wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Nolte's performance is excellent. He's a somewhat "eccentric", crazed person. That's already established. I mean the fact that he was going to kill his own son and ended up killing his wife shows that he's not gonna be mentally sound.

Bana shaking his head? Mate he's trying to not turn into Hulk. On top of that he's attempting to bottle up his anger he holds for his father who has killed his mother, turned him into a beast, used him as a guinea pig then abandoned him as a child, tried to kill Betty and put him in this predicament to start with.
You've never learnt this much had to deal with such resentment while right in the eyes of the man who does it all. How can you criticize his acting when that is probably what anyone in the same position would be like. I praise Bana for being so capable at truly focusing his talent into performing in such a way.

"Eccentric" is an understatement. He's acting like a flat-out psycho and it's funny to watch because he does such a piss-poor job with making the character seem real. And I know what Bana was doing, I get the severity of the situation, but Bana just looks so fake doing it.

I used the wrong term but you got the idea, he is a psycho in a sense. I mean what kind of guy sends some modified mutant dogs to kill his son's friend?
Piss-poor job? Mate you need to play less games and see more real people. Real people act exactly the way these two actors did in that sequence, when in the same situations.
They are over-the-top to a certain extent but that is because they are pushed over the edge.

What about it looked fake? Do you see that kind of thing happening a lot?
Play less games? Lol, everyone here tells me I need to see more. People don't behave that way. Their performances were cartoonish.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't mean to ride on the Mark Ruffalo bandwagon but...

Mark Ruffalo > Edward Norton > Eric Bana
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:19 pm

^
Making a statement is a lot better when you at least give reasons Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 21888
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Well... Mark Ruffalo's Hulk was just more sympathetic, funny, and bad ass all at the same time. I know anyone can jusy say that, but for those who seen the movie should know what I'm talking about. It's probably the first I seen the audience really connected to the character than ever before. I still think Edward Norton was a better Bruce Banner, but Mark Ruffalo really tweaked the character the same way Robert Downey Jr. did with Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm

^
Aha, I mean this is all your opinion and that's cool brah.

But I just want to bring my perspective.

You say
Quote :
sympathetic
. Bana was hated by his father, his mother was murdered at his fathers hand, he was used as a guinea pig by his father, he broke up with Betty, shit really goes down. It's all there in front of your eyes, this sad life of his. In Avengers Ruffalo literally just joins and there's none of his past shown.

Rufallo works well though. But it's always gonna be Bana for me, party because of the film itself was so good, but he was really pushed as an actor for that role.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Banana didn't do much to make me actually care about the character though. Mark Ruffalo however was at least more likeable and had more personality. Also we already know what happen to the Hulk before The Avengers. There was no need to recap his origins or anything. That's what the individual movies are for.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Lets agree to disagree
but if you haven't watched Hulk recently, I'd recommend watching it again. I think a serious revision is important I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:40 pm

lol I've seen that movie way too many times at the theater, DVD, and TV. Hell, I remember even seeing the teaser trailer back when it was included with the first Spider-Man movie in the theater. The movie just got boring to me. I admit that it is not as bad as a lot of people say it is, but I can not deny it's flaws.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Mecha wrote:
lol I've seen that movie way too many times at the theater, DVD, and TV. Hell, I remember even seeing the teaser trailer back when it was included with the first Spider-Man movie in the theater. The movie just got boring to me. I admit that it is not as bad as a lot of people say it is, but I can not deny it's flaws.

What flaws? I love you
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Hulk's #1 flaw is that it sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:17 pm

So put the dvd down your trousers and you might get some action for once.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm

It'd be more action than Hulk has. Booooooooooooring.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
It'd be more action than Hulk has. Booooooooooooring.

Last I looked it had more action than

Citizen Kane (Orson Welles | 1941)
Sunset Boulevard (Billy Wilder | 1950)
Vertigo (Alfred Hitchcock | 1958)
Annie Hall (Woody Allen | 1977)
Casablanca (Michael Curtiz | 1943)

which are your favourite films.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Yes but those movies have good scripts and they don't have giant green monsters in them that do nothing but brood and sulk.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm

The Battle of the big green fags
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Don't worry guys, most of Franko's posts consist of criticizing threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm

I like Red Hulk better than the OG. Why? I don't know. I like red more than green.

I also like how he hates the Hulk, but he became a Hulk.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 am

Pah. Red Hulk is cool but he's not nearly as interesting as Brucey. Though ol' Thunderbolt is a pretty interesting and emotionally complex character.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:47 am

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 23858010
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 South-park-1612-cartman-hulk.jpg?height=211&quality=0
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:55 am

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 010
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 Back_on_topic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
The Avengers hasn't been released here in the US yet, so I can't really judge on Mark Rufflo's Hulk. But I heard lots of good things about his Hulk. What will say is that Edward Norton was a perfect banner. But from the look of Ruffalo, he plays a better Hulk though. As for Eric Bana, he was OKAY, but I didn't like how his Hulk kept growing.

He grows in the comics though. You're the one that is all for sticking to the comics man Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Of The Hulks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next